Can't fix stupid.

Help Support CattleToday:

Reminds me of the Palm Viper of Central America. They are arboreal. Most bites occur in the head and face because the vipers rest in the low hanging trees. When the victim walks by and disturbs the snake, they get struck in the face. Frontier exploration of central America was almost stopped because of the number of fatalities due to the palm viper.

Bright Raven":66v86e1l said:
Reminds me of the Palm Viper of Central America. They are arboreal. Most bites occur in the head and face because the vipers rest in the low hanging trees. When the victim walks by and disturbs the snake, they get struck in the face. Frontier exploration of central America was almost stopped because of the number of fatalities due to the palm viper.

You know in 8 years of living in Honduras I never saw one In the wild. Saw lots of other snakes.

As to the guy in the original story I bet he don't try to show off again lol.

wacocowboy":2mmi4edb said:
Bright Raven":2mmi4edb said:

You know in 8 years of living in Honduras I never saw one In the wild. Saw lots of other snakes.

Did you see a fer-de-lance? Or Bushmaster

Bright Raven":sqebo7ri said:
wacocowboy":sqebo7ri said:
Bright Raven":sqebo7ri said:

Did you see a fer-de-lance? Or Bushmaster

Yeah saw lots of Fer de Lance or as they call them in Honduras Barba Amarilla. Only saw Bushmaster in collections. Seen rattlesnake, and corral snakes and a few I don't know the names for just the nickname they had for them down there.

Latest posts