cant change avatars

Help Support CattleToday:

Just changed mine without a problem
right click and check properties to make sure the file is not too big

that what the problem seems to be. ive got the pic at 100x100 pixels.. but it keeps telling me its not sized... guess ill fix it monday ... now its time to transform ... and put on my hat for the weekend :cowboy:

ALACOWMAN":275wdxo7 said:
that what the problem seems to be. ive got the pic at 100x100 pixels.. but it keeps telling me its not sized... guess ill fix it monday ... now its time to transform ... and put on my hat for the weekend :cowboy:
I've seen that problem before. A newbie had a picture that she sized right but it wouldn;t take. She sent it to me and I just sized it again using my software and it worked for her. When I opened it from her it said it was 100X100 but it just wouldn;t work. I use old obsolete Image Composer 1.0 and I've never had an issue.

J&D Cattle":410thwy0 said:
cross_7":410thwy0 said:

Very clever Cross. Took a minute though. :D

Yup, it took a couple of minutes, we'll see how it goes over. :lol:

I don't really have much to add to this conversation, but after 2 years I decided I needed to change the avatar. Wanted to see if it worked.

Alan":1rap723n said:
J&D Cattle":1rap723n said:
cross_7":1rap723n said:

Very clever Cross. Took a minute though. :D

Yup, it took a couple of minutes, we'll see how it goes over. :lol:

Cross, your new avatar didn't last too long. :lol:

cross_7":yy92eku1 said:

Cross_7, thanks for returning some of those smiles I gave you. The lamp had me fooled. But this one is the funniest avatar I have seen. :lol:

Hey Cross, my daughter bought one those "cowboys" for our Border Collie and it is the funniest thing we ever saw. Just the way it jerks around and such when the dog is chasing the ball or going after the cows. :lol2: :lol2:

inyati13":3g0ws0lc said:
cross_7":3g0ws0lc said:

Cross_7, thanks for returning some of those smiles I gave you. The lamp had me fooled. But this one is the funniest avatar I have seen. :lol:
you'd have to see that monkey and dog act in person then.. dont care how young are old that is some funny sht

The dimensions of pic should not exceed 100x100 and the file size should be between 0 - 8KB. You may have the dimensions right but the file size probably exceeds 8KB.

alisonb":1brf0yvl said:
The dimensions of pic should not exceed 100x100 and the file size should be between 0 - 8KB. You may have the dimensions right but the file size probably exceeds 8KB.
it use to tell me the size i had it , when it was to big.. and what i needed it to be... does'nt tell me anything about the size im at now, just sits there..... laughing at me :cowboy: