Canadian Police Funeral

Help Support CattleToday:

ike

Reaction score
The Daily Mail/uk, has the Funeral pictures of the Police officers murdered in Canada.
Our news never mentioned them.
The Dog part was very moving .

ike":1y0lqyo5 said:
The Daily Mail/uk, has the Funeral pictures of the Police officers murdered in Canada.
Our news never mentioned them.
The Dog part was very moving .

I had the RCMP officer who used to command a couple of those boys at my house this past week.

He needed to get away - so he kissed his wife and kids and jumped on his Harley and drove here from Halifax - as he put it to me he had no more left in him. I have known him for thirty years and he helped me stay out of jail when I lost a group of guys some years back

It is rare for a police officer to die in the line of duty in Canada

All flags across the country went to half mast

I will be talking to him tonight - will let him know

Thanks for noticing

Bez__

the post has been removed from the main daily mail page but is availiable on the search site, I cant put into words what the pictures convey. I was recently at Halifax on a cruise ,beautifull Clean city and the Alexander Keiths brewery was a great stop. Water was clearer than the Caribs.
Enough I don't want take away from these brave Men.Please see the Pictures.

I thought I saw a brief story on that, on FOX news. I remember thinking that that was a rare thing to see and hear of such tragedies coming out of Canada.

I send my condolences.

Katherine

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2014/06/10 ... 79887.html

I have a quite a few friends still from when I studied criminology/law enforcement that went on to the RCMP . Like Bez said it is not very often that we see a mass slaying of our mounted Police , the last one was I think in 2005 in Mayerthrope Alberta and 3 officers were killed as well . I knew the father of one of the fallen Mounties quite well .

Thank you for posting about this . It is a very sad time for the country as a whole . I have heard that K9 officer Danny is heading back to Alberta ( actually only a 20 minute drive from us) and will be retrained and assigned to a new partner after the loss of his partner Constable Ross.

Latest posts