Can You Trust What You See?

Help Support CattleToday:

HerefordSire

Reaction score
Look at the center of the image for about 30 seconds. Then quickly shift your gaze to somewhere with a white background. You should see an afterimage of the US flag with the correct colors! This happens because your eye reverses the colors in afterimages.

Didn't work for me, either. I saw the flag, but no colors.

Alice

When looking at the white background, the after image will be there for quite some time. Don't focus like you would reading something, look @ the white background like you are day dreaming almost.

HerefordSire":1kkixdc7 said:
When looking at the white background, the after image will be there for quite some time. Don't focus like you would reading something, look @ the white background like you are day dreaming almost.

It didnt work for me either. I think perhaps you may have a brain injury.

I looked at it and counted off 30 seconds and then looked at a white sheet of typing paper and I could deffinately see the flag in the right colors.
Guess I have brain damage too.

Cal

It was black and white on typing paper. I even put on my glasses and tried it.

hmmm.... I've seen this before, but on print. The illusion worked when I looked at a hard copy, but it's not working for me right now. I'm thinking either the monitor I'm viewing or the extremely bright florescent lights affect the results.

Chris H":2g87bwk8 said:
hmmm.... I've seen this before, but on print. The illusion worked when I looked at a hard copy, but it's not working for me right now. I'm thinking either the monitor I'm viewing or the extremely bright florescent lights affect the results.

What suprised me was not seeing the after image of the flag, but seeing the red white and blue tripped me out. I think only non-alcoholics can see it. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Calman":2figlk93 said:
I looked at it and counted off 30 seconds and then looked at a white sheet of typing paper and I could deffinately see the flag in the right colors.
Guess I have brain damage too.

Cal
That was yesterday very early in the morning when it worked for me.
Now when I try it all I see is the hood of my tractor.Even when I close my eyes.
Been a long day.

Cal

Latest posts