Can you say trade agreement?

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am all for skepticism for the sake of balance and objectivity.
This man is as shrewd a businessman as they come. He has proven that his entire life. When it comes to business and economics, he knows what he is doing. He may make some less than ideal judgements and commentary pertaining to social media, but as far as leading a nation from the financial bondage we were headed for, he has taken the first steps that no other leaders in the last 40 years have been willing to take. I am caustiously optimistic. The path is changing and it truly needed to. The question to be answered, is the new path a better one? Again, cautiously optimistic. Usually, with a renovation or restructure, there will be a phase of demolition before the rehabilitation can begin.

So , the great crawfisher , runs out of bluster because of economic and political backlash , and gives in to our trade "foe", his words . I think what actually happened was , he actually listened to someone for a change . I see also in the news that ole goodbuddy Vladimir won't be visitating this year . Albeit ,that may change in the next 2hours.

snoopdog":265tr654 said:
So , the great crawfisher , runs out of bluster because of economic and political backlash , and gives in to our trade "foe", his words . I think what actually happened was , he actually listened to someone for a change . I see also in the news that ole goodbuddy Vladimir won't be visitating this year . Albeit ,that may change in the next 2hours.

The news on the EU is positive but I am kinda in your camp. I am not going to praise a President who looks more like a loose cannon.

sstterry":33swcfdv said:
Ok everyone, calm down. As far as the EU goes, they claimed a trade surplus for years and the US did the same https://www.bloomberg.com/view/articles/2018-07-24/trump-rouhani-and-a-pointless-war-of-words.

This is essentially getting us back on an even keel. Trump's whole strategy has always been, for years, to throw a grenade into the room and make everyone crazy and then swoop in and appear to be the hero. I hope this is real and permanent because these are real people we are dealing with.

If he is successful, I am all for him, but so, far his negatives far outweigh his positives. The whole Russia thing bothers me a lot! His entire family has said for years, that they get most of their financing from Russia. Why not release his tax returns? The whole waiting on an audit thing is a load of crap! He has not released any of them.

I hope his whole chaos strategy works, but I a still doubtful.
What does Iran have to do with US/EU trade surpluses?

haase":2ano1bg6 said:
It just keeps getting worse for the donkeys.

Seems to me the elephants are running away from The Don. I would think the Donkeys are amused.

Bright Raven":2u3q9k1s said:
haase":2u3q9k1s said:

Seems to me the elephants are running away from The Don. I would think the Donkeys are amused.

The EU is buckling, the rest of the world will as well. We will all be flocking to the President's side this November. People vote their wallets.

TennesseeTuxedo":1mkg27az said:
Bright Raven":1mkg27az said:
haase":1mkg27az said:

The EU is buckling, the rest of the world will as well. We will all be flocking to the President's side this November. People vote their wallets.

Is he running already?

I know tt,and why is Iran so upset, guess were piss*** in there cheerios to, you know not funding their great country anymore.

You have to be an ignorant fool that can't read to think things aren't better now than what they were previously. I see businesses with help wanted signs everywhere, businesses are hiring. Do you think minimum wage is going to go up through supply and demand? MAGA is happening one day at a time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts