Can you do it?

Help Support CattleToday:

Jogeephus

Reaction score
While you are sitting at your computer lift up your right leg and begin to rotate it clockwise.

While you are doing this take your left hand and draw the number six in the air.

Simple enough?

(BTW - you might want wait until everyone leaves the room so they don't think you have lost it. ;-) )

I can do it but it's hard to balance the laptop on my foot while trying to rotate it. :)

I did take two try's to get it right. My kid caught me and all ready knows I fell off the deep end.

Well I will say I did not try to balance the laptop on my foot but thought it sounded good…

Its hard isn't it. My six just doesn't come out right unless my foot changes direction. BTW - this is the sobriety test the GSP will be using this New Year's Eve.

I didn't know I had to stand when I did this. But it's still not that hard. My kid asked me if I want her to take me out back and give me a chunk of led to put me out of my misery.

yes, thought it would be more of a challenge...what does this mean????

donnaIL":1x51pady said:
yes, thought it would be more of a challenge...what does this mean????

Well, since ya'll aren't having any trouble with it then it must mean that I'm just flicked. :oops: (stands to reason too)

oh wow, that is so much harder than it sounds. your not alone, Jo! :D

Latest posts