Can they really be better?

Help Support CattleToday:

SBMF 2015

Reaction score
I've seen these for a while. Finally broke down and bought some to see if there was any difference. Can't help but think there still made out of the same parts of the animal.

SBMF 2015 said:
I've seen these for a while. Finally broke down and bought some to see if there was any difference. Can't help but think there still made out of the same parts of the animal.

I'd also be curious about how they defined "Angus". They may use the same definition as craigslist. I've seen listings there that said Angus and the picture was of a spotted calf with horns.

TennesseeTuxedo said:
sstterry said:
TennesseeTuxedo said:
I like Hebrew National.

Or Nathan's all beef.

Yes, I like those too.

Don't see much of Hebrew National around here and probably haven't had one. Nathan's is what I will buy for ourselves. Feeding others it's Bryan's all Beef. Less expensive but still better than a lot.

Used to enjoy the foot long chili cheese dogs at Sonic. Got one the other day I couldn't finish. Guess they've gone to the chicken and pork.

1982vett said:
TennesseeTuxedo said:
sstterry said:
Or Nathan's all beef.

Yes, I like those too.

Don't see much of Hebrew National around here and probably haven't had one. Nathan's is what I will buy for ourselves. Feeding others it's Bryan's all Beef. Less expensive but still better than a lot.

Used to enjoy the foot long chili cheese dogs at Sonic. Got one the other day I couldn't finish. Guess they've gone to the chicken and pork.

So you won't feed company the good hotdogs
..lol

callmefence said:
1982vett said:
TennesseeTuxedo said:
Yes, I like those too.

So you won't feed company the good hotdogs
..lol

Would be wasted on non food snobs...

At some point this weekend I am having a hot dog. I have not had one in over two years (the wife had breast cancer and the Dr's told her to stay away from them). But for the holiday I am smoking a pork butt and beef ribs. Plus we are grilling burgers and dogs.

Latest posts