Can they legally do this

Help Support CattleToday:

TREY-L":307ao3ee said:
You could at least file a complaint with the labor relations board in your state.

This is a good idea. At least then it's on the record and might help someone down the road who has similar problems with that company.

You have options-
1. Use your time and energy to fight this thing. It probably will not do any good, and what have you really gained if you win?

2. Hold your breath until your face turns blue. That will really show them what happens when they try to push you around.

3. Move on and invest your time and energy to live your life in such a way as to make today and tomorrow better than they otherwise would be.

JHH":16x9yv0x said:
Should we pursue it? She doesn,t want her job back but would like the board to realize that there is more going on.

I wouldn't. Your wife doesn't want her job back, and she is not going to be a factor in the board "realizing" anything. They will, in all honesty, just see it as sour grapes so what is the point? Where does it state that life is fair? Let it go, move on, and focus on making your lives what you want them to be.

msscamp":2apeeocj said:
JHH":2apeeocj said:
Should we pursue it? She doesn,t want her job back but would like the board to realize that there is more going on.

I wouldn't. Your wife doesn't want her job back, and she is not going to be a factor in the board "realizing" anything. They will, in all honesty, just see it as sour grapes so what is the point? Where does it state that life is fair? Let it go, move on, and focus on making your lives what you want them to be.

I brought this back to the disscusion board. Guess what? I ran for the board of directors of the company that fired my wife. Well to make a long story short I got elected and now the (co-worker) is really walking on egg shells. I decided that if I thought the company should be run better then maybe I should do something about it, so I filed and ran for the board and won. I should get sworn in next meeting. My lawyer asked if he could come he thinks it may get interesting.

Guess maybe now I have to watch how I word everthing as not to have a lawsuit on my hands from her.

Their hadnt been an election for that board since 1982 and there was some confussion as to who got to vote.

Anyway wish me luck. I am not out to fire everyone and start over just maybe some light cleaning :D
JHH

JHH":17n4zyyr said:
msscamp":17n4zyyr said:
JHH":17n4zyyr said:

I brought this back to the disscusion board. Guess what? I ran for the board of directors of the company that fired my wife. Well to make a long story short I got elected and now the (co-worker) is really walking on egg shells. I decided that if I thought the company should be run better then maybe I should do something about it, so I filed and ran for the board and won. I should get sworn in next meeting. My lawyer asked if he could come he thinks it may get interesting.

Guess maybe now I have to watch how I word everthing as not to have a lawsuit on my hands from her.

Their hadnt been an election for that board since 1982 and there was some confussion as to who got to vote.

Anyway wish me luck. I am not out to fire everyone and start over just maybe some light cleaning :D
JHH

Good for you, and I wish you the best of luck! You go, dude! :clap: :clap: :D

curtis":3d7gpbts said:
hillrancher":3d7gpbts said:
Before you go any further find out if your state is a right to work state. If it is you have lost. Get reveng by shooting her dog or some other way.

You would Shoot some one's poor dog for Spite! :mad: Don't ever come around my place with those thoughts.

Ya that was rediculous. Its not the dogs fault the owner is an idiot... stuff like that will land you ars in jail also.

JHH":3pnk2klo said:
msscamp":3pnk2klo said:
JHH":3pnk2klo said:

JHH

Good luck, be careful, keep that lawyer handy. ;-)

When I started reading this I was just going to say if all you wanted to do was make the company aware they probably already were aware they just found it easier to let it happen.
Now with the update all I can say is be careful and just screw with her a little at a time and make her quit.Enjoy.

Latest posts