can not use search

Help Support CattleToday:

c farmer

Reaction score
can not use search at this time is the message i get when a click on view active topics, anyone else get this.

Used to be I'd only get it maybe 5-10% of the time, now it's more like 75% of the time. Getting really annoying and frustrating.

I was getting ready to post to see if anyone else was having this problem. It is over 50% of the time I cannot search.

hillrancher":mbll4ixo said:
I was getting ready to post to see if anyone else was having this problem. It is over 50% of the time I cannot search.

Some times.
During the night last night I used ot for an hour or so with no problem.

When I sign in I almost always select "view new posts"

I almost always am told that I cannot use search and should try again in a few minutes.

I have been as long as 30 minutes before I am able to use it.

Very frustrating - but then again I do not post very much any more.

Cheers

Bez+

Very close to 100 %..... I try several times....
Most times I give up.... Mark topics read and
log out.
R.T.

I just made a long and brilliant reply( :D ) and up pops Sql error. Just logged in 3 times to make this post. Have to login each time I make a reply.

I can almost never use the search function. It went from being down about 60% of the time on the old server to 80-90% of the time now. I had high hopes the new server would fix it, but it makes the board almost unusable unless you have time to go through every single board looking for new posts.

Be patient, Macon is working on a couple of other boards with their attendant problems of being switched over. When the others are up and running he will look into the search deal.

Latest posts