can I see

Help Support CattleToday:

dj

Reaction score
If I had a truck that traveled the speed of light,when I turn the headlights on at night can I see where I'm going?

:lol: i think you would be like the guy on the commercial who backed up from his computer and said... i reached the end of the internet...

you would be at the end of the light :idea: :lol:

jt

jt":kmlzksp3 said:
:lol: i think you would be like the guy on the commercial who backed up from his computer and said... i reached the end of the internet...

you would be at the end of the light :idea: :lol:

jt

I agree. If you are at the same point the light is, you the light is not shining on anything in front of you. So, no, you cannot see where you are going.

Ryan

you wouldnt need lights if you were traveling at the speed of light. it would be all around you...not that you could see anything anyway since all the light would blind you. ouch, i think i hurt myself thinking. :idea:

Just ask the Californians up here driving on our freeways they must know the answer.... although I don't recall seeing them driving at night. Maybe they drive with their lights off?
Dave

a few years back, montana did NOT have a speed limit...unless you call "reasonable and prudent" a limit :shock: Most of us natives were, indeed, reasonable and only pushed it to about 80-85 miles an hour....the tourists and outta staters, however, were hilarious to watch!! I think they, indeed, were trying to go at the speed of light :shock: :shock: We were given the name "Montanabahn" ;-) ;-) We now have a speed limit (75 on the interstate and 70 on the state roads), yet it seems like our reputation as a "raceway" has stuck! :roll:

Jake":2yaa54yr said:
what if you gave the lights a head start? then would the stay ahead of you?

i would say no, but i dont know.

you wouldnt be able to make any turns.. :lol:

jt

Heck, you wouldn't be able to go the speed of light in a truck anyway. The space dust would be coming at you so fast it would be like a sandblaster going a million miles an hour. It would disintegrate your truck before you ever got close to the speed of light. Going the speed of light in a truck :roll: ... what the heck are you thinkin? :roll:

Who cares? Sell the thing before you wreck it, buy a regular truck of your choice, and all the cows you want and land to feed them!

Actually, according to Einstein, if you were able to achieve the speed of light, you would become pure energy. So you wouldn't exist in your current state anymore. :lol:

J7":21zqvg09 said:
Actually, according to Einstein, if you were able to achieve the speed of light, you would become pure energy. So you wouldn't exist in your current state anymore. :lol:

What state would I exist in? Hopefully not California! :roll: ;-)