Can high tensile be re-wound?

Help Support CattleToday:

nap":30sivz9r said:
It can be re-rolled but I'm not sure it is worth the effort. One thing, don't get any kinks in it because it will break the next time it is stretched and don't let it get away from you because it can cause some serious damage.
Yes, it is worth the effort. It's easier to roll off the wheel I showed a pic of than it is to unroll from the coil you buy from the store. What are you going to do if you have to take some down besides roll it up? I can't think of any other way to handle it.

Besides the mower conditioner rolling it up for us. A very "unpleasant day" We pull it into a big pile and squish it until it fits on the truck then its a one way ticket to the dump.

I built fence for a living for about ten years.if we were tearing out an old fence we would just roll it back on a jenny tie it up and scape it.The only thing I could use it for was brace wire,but I didn't want to use old wire on a customers fence or braces.The wire will never be the right lenght and you will be crimping wire together, then you can't slide your insulators and it's just a pain in the ass.

Latest posts