Can anyone confirm this???

Help Support CattleToday:

KMacGinley

Reaction score
I found this news in USA Today, National Enquirer, Better Homes and Gardens, and Cosmopolitan.

Dateline: Fort Collins Colorado. The American Shorthorn Association has named Doc Harris as it's new Executive Secretary.
"Doc will bring an enormous amount of cattle expertise and has the drive and willpower to straighten out the purpose and direction of the Shorthorn industry," said an anonymous Shorthorn breeder.

When reached for comment, Doc Harris said," Don't get me started."

Good luck Doc: The shorthorns need you.

Hoe do you folks have time, or take the time to read that stuff. :banana: :banana:

well mnm,
i just happened up on it when i was reading about Paris. it was right beside the article about britney spears and her new monkey baby that they speculate is michael jacksons. you couldnt miss it.

Jeez :shock: And did they have a pic of Britney :heart: And I missed it :mad: My Wife IS NOT going to see this ;-)

WWWHHHAAATTT????!!!!

KMacGinley - You IDIOT!! :eek: :devil2: - - - WRONG!!

Any more of this stuff, and I will reveal to the world at large what your real name is, and what you REALLY do for a living!! THAT should open some eyes!

K-Mart ( or - I mean KMacKinley) and a friend of his attended the BIF Seminar here in Fort Collins last week-end, and we had dinner together. They threatened to pull this gag on the Forum members, but I didn't think that they would actually DO it!!

I am NOT involved with the Shorthorn Association in any way, shape, or form - - not do I intend to become involved with that fine group.

Let the rumor be squelched - here and NOW!

DON'T GET ME STARTED!

DOC HARRIS

cosmopolitan magazine??? :roll: :help: Britney?? :help: Better Homes and Gardens??? :lol2:

Monkey Baby??????

Alright, I admit it. Doc is not going to straighten out the Shorthorns, but I think he would do them a world of good if they asked him to. Dinner with Doc was the best part of the whole conference. :)

Phwew!

I was scratching my head wondering why on earth Doc would want to take on a deal like that when he would be a time in his life to relax, enjoy his family and friends.

Gosh, that position has been open for a while, haven't they filled it yet?

Badlands