Calving season is underway

Help Support CattleToday:

I saw the reply from J+ and thought I don't think he realizes what is in the picture. That and I knew from previous posts that Silver is over run with elk.

A 100 of them eating in the alfalfa field. Same ones in the winter dining all night in the stack yard. How much do you like fixing fence? I rarely have them on my property but my neighbors sure love them.

They are a real curse. Although from what I have seen on here I don't believe I would trade them for hogs.
Definitely no on hogs . My cousin farms in LA ; lower Alabama for you westerners; he grows corn , peanuts , and cotton. He has a hot wire around every field they plant . Fenced in one sounder on a big acreage but have slowly eliminated them . I was driving his mom , my aunt to supper one evening about dark in a light rain . Topped a hill and there was a sow with 11 baby pigs . I eliminated 12 in one trip ! Didn't do the front end of her suv much good but it could have been worse .

904B3FDB-97A0-4EB4-91D6-EC6DF4467FA6.pngBFD4B395-6619-4704-9D05-51A6675C6C89.png
Think I got mom with a head shot but the piggies got smashed . A couple of cars behind me a few minutes later made mush out of several.

Latest posts