calves

Help Support CattleToday:

rocket2222

Reaction score
Here's a couple of 6 week old calves to pick on.

Heifer
IMG_2486111.jpg

Bull
IMG_2487111.jpg

I cant think that you would let a heifer with that much white on her chest stay around I think you better ship her to me. :)

Wow Rocket. For a minute there that first one almost made me want to sell my Gelbvieh's and go back to what I grew up with.

Nice heifers :tiphat:

JHH":364lyusp said:
I cant think that you would let a heifer with that much white on her chest stay around I think you better ship her to me. :)

I thought about you when I was hauling that no-count horned heifer to the sale barn, here a couple of weeks back, if this one turns out a little better, she may be heading your way, dang white. :lol:

3waycross":1kuqzg1j said:
Wow Rocket. For a minute there that first one almost made me want to sell my Gelbvieh's and go back to what I grew up with.

Nice heifers :tiphat:

That's what we need to do, make them good enough that folks want to try them again, maybe in a couple more years you won't be able to resist and we'll welcome you back. :)

alacattleman":3sqwun0c said:
good looking calves,, that bull got a pretty head

Actually I think the bull calf's a little wimpy looking at this stage, but he has all the parts in the right places, and he looks so much like the sire of his dam in his build, who apparently didn't really start to "kick in" till he was about 4 months old, and he turned out to be the best bull I've ever used. So this guy will get a little more time to develope. I have the banders on standby though. ;-) :)

OLF":30q5myr0 said:
Beautiful heifer. What's her breeding?

Sire's my Churchill bull, whose Felton and Remitall breeding with a little Line1 on thw dams side, Dam is Felton and Victor. Epd's if you are interested are
CEM +1 BW 5.1 WW 52 YW 81 MM 23 MG 49 CED +3.5 SC +0.9

Thank you all again for the nice comments :)

Latest posts