Call the vet!

Help Support CattleToday:

AngusLimoX":375xt15p said:
Texan took a shot at me, I swung back. I will every time, only person that can knock me out in here is the Moderator! ;-)
Maybe you can refresh my memory? If I were going to 'take a shot' at somebody, I'd include their name, either in a quote (like in this post) or else I'd just come right out and say it. I've never been very bashful about doing that.

I don't recall ever quoting you or ever speaking to you. Maybe you can help me out? If not, maybe you'd like to apologize?

aplusmnt":22qyr8c8 said:
Caustic Burno":22qyr8c8 said:
It's a choice I am responsible for ever good decision and bad or lack of decision I make no one else.

Caustic......sad thing is that this is the way it seems to be going in all walks of life. Everyone wants to blame someone for their problems.

I agree 100%.

Yesterday evening I screwed up, negligence on my part, fortunately as of yet there appears to be no damage done.
But for some folks I've met at various times through my life, I should have been blaming everyone else. I should have blamed the guy who handed me the bottle, blamed the vet for the instructions given over the phone, blamed the friend who was watching, blah, blah blah. But silly me took the responsibility for my own action.

My own darn fault for being negligent, I know better, but screwed up anyhow. I didn't read the bottle, I assumed (my mistake) it was the same bottle I had used before. So, instead of administering a 12cc dose sub-cue (as per bottle instructions) I administered 25cc IM.
As of this morning and afternoon the cow doesn't seem to have suffered from my stupidity.
I got lucky.

I get real tired of people blaming everyone else, in all facets of life.
I will say no more, because I'll go off. :mad:

Katherine

Texan":1jmwyg7y said:
AngusLimoX":1jmwyg7y said:
Texan took a shot at me, I swung back. I will every time, only person that can knock me out in here is the Moderator! ;-)
Maybe you can refresh my memory? If I were going to 'take a shot' at somebody, I'd include their name, either in a quote (like in this post) or else I'd just come right out and say it. I've never been very bashful about doing that.

I don't recall ever quoting you or ever speaking to you. Maybe you can help me out? If not, maybe you'd like to apologize?

Apologize for what - the above quote - or the original post where I tagged ya real nice after you entered with an insult to other posters referring to them, me or us, as whiners and breeding like feral hogs?

I do regret the above quoted statement where I was trying to be conciliatory with someone who would view that as a sign of weakness. I am sorry I upset you.

And if that isn't good enough, then "Toughen up Boy , the cattle business is a tough business with tough people"!!

AngusLimoX":k8h6uqsv said:
Texan":k8h6uqsv said:
AngusLimoX":k8h6uqsv said:

Apologize for what - the above quote - or the original post where I tagged ya real nice after you entered with an insult to other posters referring to them, me or us, as whiners and breeding like feral hogs?

I do regret the above quoted statement where I was trying to be conciliatory with someone who would view that as a sign of weakness. I am sorry I upset you.

And if that isn't good enough, then "Toughen up Boy , the cattle business is a tough business with tough people"!!

Angus Limo you need to get a log chain and pull that tree out of your butt. Why do you think everyone is after you, illusions of graduer.
Your new, go buy a valium about the size of a doughnut take a bite once in a while and enjoy the board.
People are kinda like cars thank goodness they just don't make one ford to drive wouldn't it be a boring ride.

Caustic Burno":3rbycd3a said:
AngusLimoX":3rbycd3a said:
Texan":3rbycd3a said:
AngusLimoX":3rbycd3a said:

Angus Limo you need to get a log chain and pull that tree out of your butt. Why do you think everyone is after you, illusions of graduer.
Your new, go buy a valium about the size of a doughnut take a bite once in a while and enjoy the board.
People are kinda like cars thank goodness they just don't make one ford to drive wouldn't it be a boring ride.

I am new but I have upset you without even resorting to base insults. You show people, especially new people, no respect.

I am not going to do to you, at least at this point, what you do to others.

Imagine a board where people could post a question, even a stupid question, and get a civil reply, from a number of knowledgeable people.

If you repeat your normal tactic of going off on some tangent blaming me for not taking responsibility or whatever the sermon of the day is, I will do what I did before, ignore you.

If you choose to pm me, I will read it.

If you continue to treat people like crap, I will be here.

AngusLimoX":sc90gc3k said:
Caustic Burno":sc90gc3k said:
Texan":sc90gc3k said:

I am new but I have upset you without even resorting to base insults. You show people, especially new people, no respect.

I am not going to do to you, at least at this point, what you do to others.

Imagine a board where people could post a question, even a stupid question, and get a civil reply, from a number of knowledgeable people.

If you repeat your normal tactic of going off on some tangent blaming me for not taking responsibility or whatever the sermon of the day is, I will do what I did before, ignore you.

If you choose to pm me, I will read it.

Son I am not going to change for you or any one else so tighten up your cinch your in for a long ride or until you grow up. I learned a long time ago not to try and change people as I was the one who is responsible for my views as they are for theirs and it was not my place to change the world to suit me.
I am to old of a tomcat to be BSed by a kitten.
I hate to break it to you when you fall through the outhouse floor your not going to land in honey.

PS Outhouse was a outside toilet system before running water had a wooden floor seat with a hole oh well use your imagination.

Caustic maybe it's a Texas thing to understand humor or colloquialism's. The long Canadian winters could surely mess with your mind or make you go blind. ;-)

Caustic Burno PS Outhouse was a outside toilet system before running water had a wooden floor seat with a hole oh well use your imagination.[/quote said:
I am not trying to change you. I am asking you to be civil. Maybe it is a Texan thing to not be civil.

Your common talk doesn't impress me. Most of your sayings are available on the internet, your other home. If you would stick to talking cattle and stop insulting people you would be much better off .

I tried to be reasonable.

New tactics.

AngusLimoX":1vdi53hm said:
Caustic Burno PS Outhouse was a outside toilet system before running water had a wooden floor seat with a hole oh well use your imagination.[/quote:1vdi53hm said:
I am not trying to change you. I am asking you to be civil. Maybe it is a Texan thing to not be civil.

Your common talk doesn't impress me. Most of your sayings are available on the internet, your other home. If you would stick to talking cattle and stop insulting people you would be much better off .

I tried to be reasonable.

New tactics.

Now this is funny because Caustic was talking this way fifty years ago, I think that was before the internet. He also had cattle then did you have any?

AngusLimoX":1eqm8mwj said:

I don't think it's crap, I think CB is .. to the point honest, the truth hurts kind of guy.. now, that is only my opinion..

the reason I jumped in here is because of your statement I have quoted here. Did somebody on these boards ask for you to babysit? Because I know I didn't. I think everyone is capable to take care of themselves. Again, only my opinion.

You know that if you have a question just ask it. It will be talked about. The problem seems to be you wait till you have an emgercey and then ask the question. When i started in the cattle buisness some 45 years ago i did nothing but ask questions and get answers. The guy i work far got tired of the questions but always had an answer. Sometimes he would mess with my mind and say solve it for your self . But always i was responsible for my actions. When i got my ranch i sure wish i had ask alot more questions. The problem was he was gone. Now he is looking down on me laughing and saying less roping and more cow manegment.

endebt":3j25vgio said:
When i got my ranch i sure wish i had ask alot more questions.

I heard that, I wish I had paid a lot more attention when I was growing up.

AngusLimoX":39u90p96 said:
Maybe it is a Texan thing to not be civil.
I don't think so. In fact, I think I can speak for most of us down here when I say that we resent your ignorant generalizations. That's similar to me saying that maybe all Canucks are draft-dodgers from the States or queers from Quebec. Simply not true, is it? In fact, it's so far from the truth that it's a stupid statement. Similar to yours...

AngusLimoX":3megx237 said:
Maybe it is a Texan thing to not be civil.
You oughta be careful when and where you say somethin like that.

Capt Call":3ia4se0l said:
Caustic maybe it's a Texas thing to understand humor or colloquialism's. The long Canadian winters could surely mess with your mind or make you go blind. ;-)
Heck, I thought the Boy was from Ontario, California.

might as well go ahead and file this one in the "when good posts go bad" file...

Beefy":2jnpe46t said:
might as well go ahead and file this one in the "when good posts go bad" file...

Yeah. Everyone is getting insulted here.

Problem is, we'll get a new discussion going and then someone comes in grinding an axe about a different thread.

AngusLimoX":e0dwh06x said:

Caustic I think you might be getting to the boy, he is starting to quote you. :D

Latest posts