California Bander

Help Support CattleToday:

Yes Cherokee
I have heard of a California banded steer wanting to Marry a California Bull. Then they both moved to Oregon.

Oh no......they fit just fine in the San Franny crowd....don't need anymore queers in Oregon. I was pretty disguisted what they done in Portland and Salem.....makes me want to barf. Thumbs up to the Massachusetts legistrative(I am a bad speller) for mandating a ban on queer marriages. Other 48 (I have excluded California because the folks down there are too weird to reason with) states should follow MA's example!

I just saw an ad for it in this month's Drovers. Looks like it would work pretty slick if I could figure the picture out. lol

Saw it in the same place. Went to their website and looked at their demo of it. Looks like it would work but may require significant hand strength to get it to work right.

dun

Jake":1h0dzyx8 said:
I just saw an ad for it in this month's Drovers. Looks like it would work pretty slick if I could figure the picture out. lol

CattleAnnie":2t9p44p4 said:
Now that's one slick device. Thanks for posting the link, dun.
(I love how the guy banding the bull makes it look so quick and easy)
Cattle Annie
Don't get no Ideas about some of us you don't like.
AAAIIIIYYYIIIIIEEEEE

LA- Easy there, Trigger... now what gives you the idea that there's anyone on these boards that I don't like? Personally, I find reading the posts a pretty nice break from slogging through the gumbo and peering at the cows' butts for waterbags or feet. Kind of nice to see what other people in the industry sharing their experiences and ideas for remedies, breeds, management techniques.

The only thing here that saddens me is the occasional sniping between folks that have the opinion that it's "my way or the highway", whether it's breeds, politics, what-have-you... but I guess it takes all kinds to make the old world an interesting place.

Take care.
(ps. I'd use the berdizzo my self if that was an issue.CRUNCH. but I'm generally not that much of an onery woman.) Heh heh.

Even at my age, WHIMPER WHIMPER WHINE.

dun

CattleAnnie":3bc9j02a said:
(ps. I'd use the berdizzo my self if that was an issue.CRUNCH. but I'm generally not that much of an onery woman.) Heh heh.

Just used it a few months ago, and as far as the bigger bulls it is great, but for the smaller ones the green "cheerio thing" is the best. I just found it alot easier than the big crank type one I have tried before. Cheap too, but you need a little muscle to do it.

Latest posts