Calf strikes back

Help Support CattleToday:

Angus Cowman

Reaction score
the Great State of Mental Distress ( Florida)
This really happened last week
a local man was helping a neighbor work calves they had ran several thru the chute and this man was bringing the last ones down the alley and into the tub when a calf kicked him and some how the calfs foot hung in this mans fly and went inside his pants and ripped his scrotum open and one of his testicles was pulled out of the opening but not detached

They got him to the hospital and put everything back together and he is getting along fine although a little sore

he said the most embarrassing part about it was evry nurse and intern in the hospital had to come and take a peek

Do you think the calf was trying to get the first punch in

that calf hitt the man where it would hurt the most.i wouldnt want to tell the dr how it happened.

It might take him awhile to get the nerve to work calves again, I know I would be gun shy for awhile.

AC, I told your story to my husband and he turned green....... :???:
I had a friend that was mulled by a bull and he lost a testicle because of it, it took forever to heal.. The poor fella was in excruciating pain for a long time..

I seen a bulldogger get down on a steer and as he was stoppin' and turnin' the steer and twisting its horns one horn went straight down in his pants right on his mommy daddy button.. he stood there holding the steer, i think his words were help please :help:

perhaps he wanted him to know what it is like to have the family jewels cut off. :lol: :help: the eyes are watering just thinking about it and I don't posses any. :roll:
glad to hear he is OK though.

Latest posts