Calf Pics?

Help Support CattleToday:

CWT Angus

Reaction score
Does anyone have any new calf pics to post?
Seems like with all the bad luck going around, it would be great to see what everyone has & that there a bunch of healthy little ones too!

We have some new calves and one monkey :shock: .....see photo below.....
newcalf2.jpg

Monkey calf :lol: born Feb 06 He is so cute, but looks more like a little monkey doesn't he???

newcalf1.jpg

Calf born Feb 06
newcalf3.jpg

Calves born Feb 06

They all look great! The monkey is cute...we've had a few like that! I always tell my wife (who wants to keep them) that "cute" doesn't make me the money lol (though I like them too...don't tell her...lol)!! I really like the crop of fallers! Congratz on them! they look great!

watso059":bjkh54cx said:
They all look great! The monkey is cute...we've had a few like that! I always tell my wife (who wants to keep them) that "cute" doesn't make me the money lol (though I like them too...don't tell her...lol)!! I really like the crop of fallers! Congratz on them! they look great!

Thanks! I like to hear I have nice looking calves. Most of the fallers were heifers and are really getting big now. We kept 8.

sidney411":2l15jzv7 said:
Wow! How do you get those cows to drop calves that are already tagged? Hey Cert - maybe you should get some of those cows :lol:

That is something, about the tag being attached so quickly. Do most operations catch them that early and tag? It usually takes us at least a week to get them up and tag them. But we are only tagging red or yellow to distinguish between mine and my papaw's. :cboy:

Oh I love the babies!!! So cute! Love the little pink noses! Thanks for those pictures!

NewCowboy":2rs7bxeu said:
sidney411":2rs7bxeu said:
Wow! How do you get those cows to drop calves that are already tagged? Hey Cert - maybe you should get some of those cows :lol:

That is something, about the tag being attached so quickly. Do most operations catch them that early and tag? It usually takes us at least a week to get them up and tag them. But we are only tagging red or yellow to distinguish between mine and my papaw's. :cboy:

Nice pics Cowboy and Miles!
Their ears are pretty tender the first day or so. Just be careful not to tear the ear if you tag that early.

buckaroo_bif":343q50l1 said:
NewCowboy":343q50l1 said:
sidney411":343q50l1 said:

Nice pics Cowboy and Miles!
Their ears are pretty tender the first day or so. Just be careful not to tear the ear if you tag that early.

Sydney, yeah I wish. I just consider myself lucky to be able to find them before they get feisty. Out of twenty calves so far, the wet one is the only one that didn't heal right. There is a bit of daylight around the tag shank.

And why are #20 and #17 pictures blurry? They were as sharp as the rest before I sent them to photobucket.

RedAngus,

Nice calf there from Andras Top Flight. How much did it weigh? Is it a heifer or bull. I like the looks of that bull. Just waiting to see how he does.

Have you seen any other calves from him?

Thanks,
Farmgirl

That is a Heifer Calf Will Andras Told my dad that they had there First Calves out of him this fall so i havent seen any others Apart from this one.

i think that Calve was 65 pounds ill have to check thow its a real grower.

This isn't the greatest photo, but it's what kind of things calves will get into when left to their own devices too close to the house. This is one of our dairy calves at about 3 months.(I think) He decided to check out where the dog lives. The dog wasn't to happy about it. And he's as big as the calf.
cowindoghouse.jpg

Latest posts