Calf Critique

Help Support CattleToday:

Shamu

Reaction score
here he is..what do you think? he is a little over two months old now.. his mom was sick, so we are having to raise him now.. any advice is greatly appreciated
Shamu.jpg

Since you edited and said his mother is sick, I guess you're for real. I thought you were joking. He's not too swift but for a bottle calf I guess he'll do. He's pretty little made . Don't expect too much money out of him.

we probably wont try to get any money out of him, so thats not a problem..a friend of ours just asked us to take him when the mom started getting sick.. he's more of a pet that anything else :lol:
Shamu6.jpg

In that case , he is a world champion. Those calves can be alot of fun.

i'm guessing your date doohickey on your camera is screwy. That little calfie dont look too swell. looks like a tornado went thru the school of hard knocks and spit him back out like Caustic Burno. he looks kind of like a miniature at this point. how is Scooters appetite?

looks better in the next pic. does he have any little cow buddies to play with or maybe a goat? why did you post this on the show board?

no, the camera dates are right...the second picture is him right after we got him.. since then he has grown and gained some weight.. he's been eating good

He's a year and a half old? Is he a bull? He might be worth some money to someone.

ollie'":pxzckdhx said:
He's a year and a half old? Is he a bull? He might be worth some money to someone.
oh wow.. i just noticed that.. no no.. those pictures are from this yr.. the day and the month are definately correct, but the year is 2006.. he is 2 months old

. the day and the month are definately correct, but the year is 2006.. he is 2 months old[/quote]
actually the only thing right about those dates is the day :oops:

Latest posts