Calf Born With Virginia Tech Logo

Help Support CattleToday:

Great photo. About 10 years ago,my Dadhad a BWF calf born which had the FFA emblem on its forehead.Wasn't that great a calf and Dad wasn't one to exploit things so he went with the rest.
Many years ago he showed a horse at fairs which belonged to a friend.She had an Indian head marked on the right front shoulder and a Scottie dog on the right side of her head.She was featured in Ripley's back in the 40's.

Looks morel ike bird shhhhh to me. But I don;t have a creative mind

dun":3ktajzkq said:
Looks morel ike bird shhhhh to me. But I don;t have a creative mind

Reminds me of when I was a kid and my uncle was asking all us kids what a big daub of black and white chicken sh... looked like. He got all kinds of answers but when he came to me, I said chicken sh... It's okay not to have a creative mind, Dun. Some of us have to do the sensible work. :nod:

I thought it was a stretch. But now, if it had had The Virgin Mary on it, well, that's another story. What did that grilled cheese sandwich sell for on e-bay?

If that can be considered a VT logo, then I can claim that my steer calf had a a Texas logo on its side...

Ribeye02.jpg

tim1970":22oyrr3p said:
If that can be considered a VT logo, then I can claim that my steer calf had a a Texas logo on its side...

Sure you can, and this one has the hawaiian islands on her head or is that the Azores

O21-07.jpg