Cake Feeder Motor replacement

Help Support CattleToday:

Badley

Reaction score
I have a old MY D Han D cake feeder and the 12 volt motor went out. I am looking for replacement motor ideas. I contacted the manufacture and they were out of stock and the price was $670 something, which is more than the value of my cakebox.

Get the HP, RPM, shaft size, and rough dimensions, I'm sure you can find a replacement online.

The motor may even have an ID tag, the feeder manufacturer doesn't make the motor, they buy it from someone. Just gotta find out who.

I have everything except the HP/RPM. I have the motor out. There is no tag information.

Also forgot to mention that it can probably be fixed. They are more or less the same as a starter motor, any starter/alternator shop could likely get it working again.

Also forgot to mention that it can probably be fixed. They are more or less the same as a starter motor, any starter/alternator shop could likely get it working again.
As said I would take it to a shop and let them look at it. I had a 3/4 drill that Noah had on the arch and took it to a local shop. They had the round brushes and other parts needed to put back in shape. The guy said it 4-sure was and oldie, but a good one.

looks like a permanent magnet motor, doesn't take a lot to burn one up.

Latest posts