cable news

Help Support CattleToday:

Txwalt

Reaction score
I guess we can't talk about cable news now. Or atleast their ratings. I guess I didn't realize how heated the discussion was.

Walt

hmmm...just saw the locked thread. I may have caused it as my lasst post doesn't show up...the one about some of the more liberal networks sounding like they were reporting events from another country. :lol2:

TexasBred":210r1925 said:
hmmm...just saw the locked thread. I may have caused it as my lasst post doesn't show up...the one about some of the more liberal networks sounding like they were reporting events from another country. :lol2:

'yer incorrigible.

My fave news show is the O'Reilly Factor. Especially when Bernie Goldberg or Dennis Miller is on. Those lady lawyers are pretty good too. Fair and balanced.

ga. prime":23vhf1ln said:
My fave news show is the O'Reilly Factor. Especially when Bernie Goldberg or Dennis Miller is on. Those lady lawyers are pretty good too. Fair and balanced.

My "fair and balanced" observation is that most of those lady lawyers have to throw their shoulders way back to stay balanced. Not that there is anything wrong with that.

john250":337egaon said:
ga. prime":337egaon said:

My "fair and balanced" observation is that most of those lady lawyers have to throw their shoulders way back to stay balanced. Not that there is anything wrong with that.

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Anyone think Nancy Grace is fair and balanced? How about her female guests? If they had a neuce......

HerefordSire":bn7hjeb0 said:
john250":bn7hjeb0 said:
ga. prime":bn7hjeb0 said:

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Anyone think Nancy Grace is fair and balanced? How about her female guests? If they had a neuce......

Yes, Nancy Grace is fair and babelicious.

ga. prime":2972jtyn said:
HerefordSire":2972jtyn said:
Tower of Babel. Always babeling. :mrgreen:

:lol2: It's better to watch Nancy Grace with the sound on mute.

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

If there are any women in the room, you have to dodge the station or next thing you know they will be mad at you.

Latest posts