CAB?

Help Support CattleToday:

Jogeephus

Reaction score
IMG_0835.jpg

Well, it doesn't look black. But it's hard to say from this distance. Why don't you get a closer, much closer, photo? ;-)

hillsdown":qmej16tu said:
It's a picture of Bison ,so I don't even get it ???

Are you sure? I think we need a much CLOSER photo. Go ahead, Jogeephus, get us a close up. :D

Frankie":42e6yq0k said:
Well, it doesn't look black. But it's hard to say from this distance. Why don't you get a closer, much closer, photo? ;-)

No can do. I just know I can run faster than Lucifer can swim - hence the pond. ;-)

Those are Certified American Bison. Its Bison not Buffalo.

Don't worry about getting closer they are docile animals except when the wind is blowing out of the...... Gee I can't remember which way they don't like the wind blowing. But don't worry. What are the odds it will be blowing the wrong way?

Dave":2rqo5bf1 said:

Don't worry about getting closer they are docile animals except when the wind is blowing out of the...... Gee I can't remember which way they don't like the wind blowing. But don't worry. What are the odds it will be blowing the wrong way?

Better git a holt of the folks at the Mint... Get them Buffalo Nickels recalled for Bison Nickels. :lol:

Crowderfarms":1dakuzyc said:
Dave":1dakuzyc said:

Better git a holt of the folks at the Mint... Get them Buffalo Nickels recalled for Bison Nickels. :lol:

Wouldn't that require all new molds and definitions and such things? Maybe even a new monetary value - say .06, or maybe .04 instead of the customary .05? :lol: :lol:

Hey, what do the people at the mint know about wildlife?

I wouldn't mind having a few nice shiny Bison head 6 cent pieces. They would probably become valuable to the collectors.

Latest posts