CAB?

Help Support CattleToday:

Jogeephus

Reaction score
IMG_0835.jpg

Frankie

Reaction score
Well, it doesn't look black. But it's hard to say from this distance. Why don't you get a closer, much closer, photo? ;-)

Frankie

Reaction score
hillsdown":qmej16tu said:
It's a picture of Bison ,so I don't even get it ???

Are you sure? I think we need a much CLOSER photo. Go ahead, Jogeephus, get us a close up. :D

OP
Jogeephus

Jogeephus

Reaction score
Frankie":42e6yq0k said:
Well, it doesn't look black. But it's hard to say from this distance. Why don't you get a closer, much closer, photo? ;-)

No can do. I just know I can run faster than Lucifer can swim - hence the pond. ;-)

Dave

Reaction score
Those are Certified American Bison. Its Bison not Buffalo.

Don't worry about getting closer they are docile animals except when the wind is blowing out of the...... Gee I can't remember which way they don't like the wind blowing. But don't worry. What are the odds it will be blowing the wrong way?

Crowderfarms

Reaction score
Dave":2rqo5bf1 said:

Don't worry about getting closer they are docile animals except when the wind is blowing out of the...... Gee I can't remember which way they don't like the wind blowing. But don't worry. What are the odds it will be blowing the wrong way?

Better git a holt of the folks at the Mint... Get them Buffalo Nickels recalled for Bison Nickels. :lol:

msscamp

Reaction score
Crowderfarms":1dakuzyc said:
Dave":1dakuzyc said:

Better git a holt of the folks at the Mint... Get them Buffalo Nickels recalled for Bison Nickels. :lol:

Wouldn't that require all new molds and definitions and such things? Maybe even a new monetary value - say .06, or maybe .04 instead of the customary .05? :lol: :lol:

Dave

Reaction score
Hey, what do the people at the mint know about wildlife?

I wouldn't mind having a few nice shiny Bison head 6 cent pieces. They would probably become valuable to the collectors.

Latest posts