CAB Chili ?

Help Support CattleToday:

Stocker Steve

Reaction score
Tried to buy quarantine food today. Slim pickings. An interesting issue was good old beef chili. The with beans was sold out, and there is no reason to skip the beans when your in isolation. :nod: The other option was a premium priced "angus beef" chili. Do you think angus cattle make better chili, and would you pay a premium?

Save the money on the chili for the extra toilet paper expense. In fact, avoid chili altogether to help ration the toilet paper.

Focus on cheese.

Stocker Steve said:
Tried to buy quarantine food today. Slim pickings. An interesting issue was good old beef chili. The with beans was sold out, and there is no reason to skip the beans when your in isolation. :nod: The other option was a premium priced "angus beef" chili. Do you think angus cattle make better chili, and would you pay a premium?

Being as I have two freezers full be awhile before it's an issue.

Caustic Burno said:
Stocker Steve said:

Being as I have two freezers full be awhile before it's an issue.

Lol...had to make room for some meat I was supposed to cook this weekend...got plenty of stuff to send blood sugar sailing....wife loves baking but won't toss the extra and won't pull it out to feed to anyone. :? Gotta bake fresh. Dadgum it... :x had to buy russet potatoes today cause they was out of reds.

I may take my fowling piece out tomorrow, and gather some meat. Shelves have been bare here for days.

OK, I went back a bought more cheese and an "Angus Beef Chili" test sample. CT wants to know! The Angus Beef Chili does have a different texture. You could call it more tender. :cboy: