C HOLLAND

Help Support CattleToday:

MikeC

Reaction score
I had the pleasure to meet C. Holland at the Charolais Sale in Lowndesboro, Alabama today. What a nice guy! He will be an asset to the cattle busines in that he seems to really want be in it and is working hard to make a go of his start-up venture.

There is always room for someone like him in the cattle business!

That is good to know Mike.

I've had the pleasure of meeting several of the good folk from these forums. All very knowledgable and down right good people.

Mike, Thanks for the kind words, and it was my pleasure to meet you and be at a great first class auction and see some very fine cattle.

Mike if I was looking for a bull today, I would have preferred one of yours. I like the fact that they are raised on grass and not pampered. I had 3 of the bred heifers on my list today, but all 3 went above my set max bid before I even got in.
I know I may miss some good cattle but I always go about buying anything by knowing what I want to spend, and I stick to it.
I am not one that gets caught up in the frenzy of the auction and keeps bidding on something I like.
I guess that the PURCHASING MANAGER coming out in me.

Mike I eat sleep and dream about COWS lately, I do really want to get more soon, but I am not one to go to fast. I have a 4 year plan to get to 60-70 head and I hope it always keeps me hungary for more info/help from people like you in this business.

Well I got home in time to put up more fence post and I will be back at daylight in the AM.

I wanted to go to the Angus bull sale tomorrow in Hayneville, but I didnt get the book in the mail. I want a Red Angus bull and I am not sure they will have any.

Later, its time for more reading,,,,,I imagine you know what topic.

They will not have any Red Angus at the Turner Angus sale tomorrow in Hayneville. Blacks Only! ( sounds discriminatory, huh?)

Again, it was a pleasure. ;-)

They will not have any Red Angus at the Turner Angus sale tomorrow in Hayneville. Blacks Only! ( sounds discriminatory, huh?)

Again, it was a pleasure. ;-)

Latest posts