BWF pic

Help Support CattleToday:

cfpinz

Reaction score
First time trying to post a picture. Hopefully you should see a BWF heifer. She's one of our best, due in a couple weeks.

1f1e89cd.jpg

Thanks bif :cboy:

Since that worked, here's a picture of her mom, a pinz/herf cross cow. Best cow I've ever owned, she has twins on her now.

Img_0038.jpg

Like the cow - can't say much about the heifer - give us a side view please.

Bez!

TurnThatCowLooseMaw":txlkzp4m said:
I had to look at that heifer twice. For a moment there I thought she had two heads and was some kind of carni freak or something. I then took a closer look and it was just the head of another cow hahhahhahahahha
:lol: You should "Turn That Cow Around Maw"! ha ha ha ha! Good eyes!

DOC HARRIS

DOC HARRIS":1gf5inwm said:
TurnThatCowLooseMaw":1gf5inwm said:
I had to look at that heifer twice. For a moment there I thought she had two heads and was some kind of carni freak or something. I then took a closer look and it was just the head of another cow hahhahhahahahha
:lol: You should "Turn That Cow Around Maw"! ha ha ha ha! Good eyes!

DOC HARRIS
He should go to that new Kiddie Board that Macon is starting for PRE SCHOOLERS.

cypressfarms":3esncpa2 said:
He is from Tenn. Don't moon come out of the tap up there?
I think so. Maybe Crowder can fill us up, er; I mean fill us in. :lol: :lol: Might have to fill MikeC up too.

Thank You All for your comments. I'm quite proud of that old cow, and the heifer, too.

Bez! - I'll try and get a better picture of the heifer but it may take a while-I'm new to this digital age. Just got the camera for Christmas and trying to figure it out.

Bez! - Here's a better picture of the heifer. The black and white striped cow behind her is her full sister.

Img_0047.jpg

out of the three, i like the black skunktail the best. shes got good length and depth, a nice head and a straight back. but has she calved before?

How do the skunktail type cattle sell? Do the buers only want the white on the face or will they take it like the Pinzgauer's coloring with the black and consider it an Angus cross and pay the same for it?

chuckie, in georgia skunktails (thats what i call them) dont sell well b/c the buyers can and do discount them for being longhorns even though they know good and well they arent. but thats fine with me b/c i like the skunktails and i keep them. well, not the bull calves...the cows make great mothers. mine however didnt cme from pinzguaer or longhorn breeding, my skunktails came from a charolais bull when crossed with certain angus cows. i think the pinzgauer x angus cow would be an excellent cow but good luck getting rid of the coloration anytime soon.

Latest posts