buying via the internet

Help Support CattleToday:

A

Anonymous

I am interested to find out if many ranchers out there would do business over the internet without having actually seen the cattle live. If they could see a video would they buy? Just asking.
<br>
<br><hr size=4 width=75%><p>

[email protected]

I know several people who have bought cattle over the internet. They had seen pictures and scans of their pedigree as well as their EPD's. All of them are more than happy with the cattle they bought "sight un-seen".Videos do help a bit. I personally have bought cattle over the phone at auction after having seen the sale video. The video didn't make the sale for me though... the cow's EPD's did.<br>Janet
<br>

[email protected]

I have never bought cattle sight unseen<br>over the internet, but have bought cattle sight unseen<br>from a purebred sale, having read the sale catalog<br>and talking to the sale manager over the phone<br>prior to the sale. I would purchase cattle that<br>were advertised over the internet, if I could see<br>a copy of the animals pedigree, EPD's, health record,<br>etc.<br>: I know several people who have bought cattle over the internet. They had seen pictures and scans of their pedigree as well as their EPD's. All of them are more than happy with the cattle they bought "sight un-seen".Videos do help a bit. I personally have bought cattle over the phone at auction after having seen the sale video. The video didn't make the sale for me though... the cow's EPD's did.<br>: Janet<p>
<br>

[email protected]

I have purchased cattle with the help of the internet, but never sight unseen. It's a place to start...I've received photos, EPD's and pedigrees via e-mail, and then decided from that if a in person trip was in order.<br>
<br>

(User Above)":3iwu07uk said:
: I have never bought cattle sight unseen<br>: over the internet, but have bought cattle sight unseen<br>: from a purebred sale, having read the sale catalog<br>: and talking to the sale manager over the phone<br>: prior to the sale. I would purchase cattle that<br>: were advertised over the internet, if I could see<br>: a copy of the animals pedigree, EPD's, health record,<br>: etc.<br>: : I know several people who have bought cattle over the internet. They had seen pictures and scans of their pedigree as well as their EPD's. All of them are more than happy with the cattle they bought "sight un-seen".Videos do help a bit. I personally have bought cattle over the phone at auction after having seen the sale video. The video didn't make the sale for me though... the cow's EPD's did.<br>: : Janet<p><br>Kim,<p>As we are stepping into the 21st Century there will be more and more people using the Internet to buy their stock without ever leaving their homes. Internet business as for cattle will continue to grow and many people have learn to take advantage of the open market that provides people who are interested in semens or interested in buying showstock or just buying an registred animals. Very soon commerical ranchers will do all their commerical selling over the Internet. One thing you should learn about building a website of your own is to include everything I mean like EPD's, pedigrees, record of each cattle's weights, and individual picture of each creature. However the commerical ranchers will put a picture either in pairs or individual with the price on the bottom without any records and will prehaps make somewhat good business I don't know. Recently I am about to buy some semens from bulls I never seen but heard and read their records. The Internet is such a wonderful thing to have when you have livestock. Goodluck Kim<p>Mylum<br>
<br>

[email protected]

Latest posts