Buying Gold

Help Support CattleToday:

dun":eg06r4m0 said:
We ahve gold coins we bought many years ago. Canadian Maple leafs and Krugerands. They're stuck in the back of the safe for a just in case scenerio.

Several people do that. Its always concerned me. I don't want to make myself a burglary target any more than what I already do. Friend of mine is holding way too much. He's got several video cameras for security. I just hope he has electricity to power them thru the crisis if it happens.

backhoeboogie":3ok2kqjy said:
dun":3ok2kqjy said:
We ahve gold coins we bought many years ago. Canadian Maple leafs and Krugerands. They're stuck in the back of the safe for a just in case scenerio.

Several people do that. Its always concerned me. I don't want to make myself a burglary target any more than what I already do. Friend of mine is holding way too much. He's got several video cameras for security. I just hope he has electricity to power them thru the crisis if it happens.

I think the big thing is that you have to be secretive about it. When I brought this idea up at home, we both agreed to not tell our son. I know of people who have told their kids, but it's too risky. Money does strange things to people.....

Latest posts