Busy Just doesn't even cover it

Help Support CattleToday:

We have left Utah snd are now in Ouray Colorado it is breathtaking just so beautiful. We drove the million dollar highway today and am thankful it was in the jeep not the motor home! Beautiful drive but scary for us flat landers lol.

I am glad you made it to Ouray. There is nothing I could have written that would approach being there.
Ouray is one of the places on the Blue Ball that can be a historical marker in a life. Nothing much happens there
but you will remember the coming and the going from this day on. Drive Safe

I am glad you made it to Ouray. There is nothing I could have written that would approach being there.
Ouray is one of the places on the Blue Ball that can be a historical marker in a life. Nothing much happens there
but you will remember the coming and the going from this day on. Drive Safe
Like pictures they show you a glimpse but until you see it with your own eyes you could never quite grasp just how beautiful! You right we will never forget this experience.

Well we left home on Tuesday we stayed two nights in Amarillo now we are just out of Cortez Co. I can tell you I have a new respect for cattle raised in New Mexico or anywhere in the high desert country. I swear I don't know what they eat but apparently it is enough to keep them in pretty good shape.
I was born and raised for several years in NM. It is hard for many too understand that many cattle don't do well in that environment. The grass is short but very stout if they get any rain. My Uncle ran 1,000 mother cows on 44,000 acres with one hired hand. I always said when I retired I was going south where it was warmer and east where it rained more. That country makes good horses.

Latest posts