Business Plan

Help Support CattleToday:

"SILCO" a member on this board has a business plan spreadsheet that he sells for about $60. I think it would satisfy your needs..

If you have the time I would be interested in a copy. If you've gotten too many requests I'd understand.

I have a version of my own but like to see how others do things since I an still VERY new to cattle and have considered leasing some additional land.

[email protected]

and thanks

I sure would like a copy of this popalar item as I am looking for ways to try to improve my bottom line. Thanks and if you are tired of all these requests I understand. If you have the time to send my address is [email protected]. thanks again

There is a good site with alot of free downloads of cattle spread sheets of different kinds that I know of if you are interested e-mail me and i will get you the address.

One more request for your popular spreadsheet if you wouldn't mind sharing it after all the requests you have had. I would really love to see how it works! Thanks so much for your sharing ! [email protected]

TEdwards":2sq08bl1 said:
TEdwards":2sq08bl1 said:
There is a good site with alot of free downloads of cattle spread sheets of different kinds that I know of if you are interested e-mail me and i will get you the address.

The web site is http://www.ansi.okstate.edu/

go under Animal Science Software

I use their cowculator to work up our feed needs for winters. I've used it for several years now and it works pretty well.

dun

dun":28rndl9i said:
TEdwards":28rndl9i said:
TEdwards":28rndl9i said:

I use their cowculator to work up our feed needs for winters. I've used it for several years now and it works pretty well.

dun

Dun, have you used Rancal3 at all? It seems to be good. Could you send me a copy of your spread sheet that you use. If so I will PM you my email address Thanks TEdwards

TEdwards":1azr8z3y said:
dun":1azr8z3y said:

dun

Dun, have you used Rancal3 at all? It seems to be good. Could you send me a copy of your spread sheet that you use. If so I will PM you my email address Thanks TEdwards

The only one I use is cowculator

dun

D.R. Cattle":trgspt2j said:
Alan":trgspt2j said:
Thanks good thoughts it will be helpful!! I wish I had that kind of profit!

Profit/Loss is just a calculation of all the other variables. Spreadsheet was designed originally for a cow/calf operation on leased land by the acre, but the <A TITLE="Click for more information about mortgage" STYLE="text-decoration: none; border-bottom: medium solid green;" HREF="http://search.targetwords.com/u.search?x=5977|1||||mortgage|AA1VDw">mortgage</A> entry allows for purchased land also.

Silly question time ! In the mortgage cell there is a number of 80,000. Is this the amount for one year or is this the total for 7 years?

Thank you for the spreadsheet. I really appreciate it.

Tman":1tckaw4w said:
D.R. Cattle":1tckaw4w said:
Alan":1tckaw4w said:
Thanks good thoughts it will be helpful!! I wish I had that kind of profit!

Profit/Loss is just a calculation of all the other variables. Spreadsheet was designed originally for a cow/calf operation on leased land by the acre, but the <A TITLE="Click for more information about mortgage" STYLE="text-decoration: none; border-bottom: medium solid green;" HREF="http://search.targetwords.com/u.search?x=5977|1||||mortgage|AA1VDw">mortgage</A> entry allows for purchased land also.

Silly question time ! In the mortgage cell there is a number of 80,000. Is this the amount for one year or is this the total for 7 years?

Thank you for the spreadsheet. I really appreciate it.

Annual fixed cost. Once per year. The word 7 years was just a statement for amortization purposes.

Hello. Found this past thread here...we are starting to build our "herd" and would like a copy of your spreadsheet if you would be so kind.

Thanks and we appreciate all the pointers here...read the board everyday..

regards,
Bill
[email protected]

Saw this post today, and we are beginning to start up a small bussiness would like a copy too if possible. Appreciate all the posts and help this board brings, the more I read the more I learn.

[email protected]

Howdy...brand new to the boards, but I've been learning a lot in just a couple days reading the posts. Looks like a bunch of friendly folks on here. I'd appreciate a copy too if you get the chance...thanks

[email protected]

Latest posts