Business opportunity for someone good at marketing

Help Support CattleToday:

KNERSIE

Reaction score
I reckon if you go and buy 4cTophat in his hometown for what he's worth and go and sell him in the big city for what he thinks he's worth, you'll never have to work again. ;-)

I'm getting quite a kick out of all this, though I pity the guy

A quote I love is "the toes you step on on the way up are attached to the feet that'll kick you on the way down"

I have been a member for only about three years on CT and have seen a bunch of this type of people come and go.
And I'm sure ya'll been here longer than me have seen more than I have. I will say it keeps it interesting.
Best part is that most of them find out this board is not just a bunch of dumb people(with an exception of a few including me) and they realize the are not impressing anyone and move on.
For all you new member's if you just hang on these type of people will soon show their colors.

Them ol boys on here that's been raising cow's for years will soon put them in their place.

Cal

KNERSIE":1mqjy4de said:
I reckon if you go and buy 4cTophat in his hometown for what he's worth and go and sell him in the big city for what he thinks he's worth, you'll never have to work again. ;-)

True, but I don't have a manure spreader big enough to haul all that crap.

I must say, some of what he has posted (the stuff in between the piles that cause my eyes to glaze over and roll to the back of my head) might actually carry some decent advice. To bad I don't have the attention span to sort thru all the pages of reference and statistics he tries to quote. The labor and and equipment and time spent doing cost analisis and carcass data collection and all the what-not-things to gain a few cents a pound on a hundred cow/calf herd will never be recouped by a return of a couple cents per pound. That money is better spent on quality bulls and grass range improvements. JMOP.

simple case of too much info................in the wrong hands.......once it enters his sht for brains, it get tangled up and comes out pure jibberish

simple case of too much info................in the wrong hands.......once it enters his sht for brains, it get tangled up and comes out pure jibberish

1982vett":1xy4baz1 said:
I must say, some of what he has posted (the stuff in between the piles that cause my eyes to glaze over and roll to the back of my head) might actually carry some decent advice. To bad I don't have the attention span to sort thru all the pages of reference and statistics he tries to quote. The labor and and equipment and time spent doing cost analisis and carcass data collection and all the what-not-things to gain a few cents a pound on a hundred cow/calf herd will never be recouped by a return of a couple cents per pound. That money is better spent on quality bulls and grass range improvements. JMOP.

It's easier to just find the link he's cutting and pasting from and read it there.

KNERSIE":2ezfosv1 said:

You actually put some info in that thread I am interested in. I have been considering a MG as a terminal bull once I get the herd size where it should be. The MG would be good for my freezer beef sales and trim the ear for my market steers.

backhoeboogie":1daykp4p said:
KNERSIE":1daykp4p said:

You actually put some info in that thread I am interested in. I have been considering a MG as a terminal bull once I get the herd size where it should be. The MG would be good for my freezer beef sales and trim the ear for my market steers.

I thought you liked a little ear.

Lammie":3ssula9c said:
backhoeboogie":3ssula9c said:
KNERSIE":3ssula9c said:

I thought you liked a little ear.

My plan is not to keep the calves.

If you look back at my words my intent was a "terminal" bull.

Calman":pcqbxt9u said:
I have been a member for only about three years on CT and have seen a bunch of this type of people come and go.
And I'm sure ya'll been here longer than me have seen more than I have. I will say it keeps it interesting.
Best part is that most of them find out this board is not just a bunch of dumb people(with an exception of a few including me) and they realize the are not impressing anyone and move on.
For all you new member's if you just hang on these type of people will soon show their colors.

Them ol boys on here that's been raising cow's for years will soon put them in their place.

Cal
Or in his case, the same person coming and going repeatedly.

In any case, I find his idiocracy quite amusing....

Latest posts