Bush sends Marines to France

Help Support CattleToday:

Jake":2a0xl93w said:
J&T Farm":2a0xl93w said:
Tx, Swiss isnt as far off as you think. Just wait and see.

Ever heard of Clinton?!? believe it's his doings, everybody seems to forget that

Funny the country was doing great when Clinton was in. Now, years later we start going down the drain and you want to blame him.

Hey just because you voted for him dosent mean you have to keep holding on. Let it go. Your man flopped. Nearly 70% of the US have let go and you can too.

J&T Farm":1zux014i said:
Jake":1zux014i said:
J&T Farm":1zux014i said:

Ever heard of Clinton?!? believe it's his doings, everybody seems to forget that

Funny the country was doing great when Clinton was in. Now, years later we start going down the drain and you want to blame him.

Hey just because you voted for him dosent mean you have to keep holding on. Let it go. Your man flopped. Nearly 70% of the US have let go and you can too.

The reason everything was so great when Clinton was president was because, #1 he was riding the coat tails of the Republicans and #2 because the lying SOB didn't do anything.

J&T Farm":25571n5a said:
Jake":25571n5a said:
J&T Farm":25571n5a said:

Now that I've cooled off and re-read what you typed to Jake he wasn't blaming a da%# thing on clinton.

J":1u8bhx8z said:
J&T Farm":1u8bhx8z said:
Jake":1u8bhx8z said:
J&T Farm":1u8bhx8z said:

Now that I've cooled off and re-read what you typed to Jake he wasn't blaming a da%# thing on clinton.

I was blaming quite a bit on Clinton, such as 9/11, Bush having to take out Saddam because Bill was too chicken sh|+, the economy was turned around by Bush and is the best it's been through both of there administrations. Clinton let the recession come and ignored every bit of Foreign policy and ignored the better interests of Americans.

No need for me to flip flop J&T. The whole reason that so many are backing off the man is because they have forgotten what it's like for a country to go through a serious war. We may not have gone in as prepared as we should have but if you really want us to back out and stop this project of Middle Eastern betterment I'm sure we could arrange giving you the keys to go let Saddam himslef out of the cell and back into power because by you saying that we shouldn't have undertaken this war is you saying that Saddam should be in power, so go let him out. The Sunnis would grab him and thrown him back into power in a heartbeat! I'll leave it at this before Macon gets mad at me for too much political talk.

Of course people approved of Clintons job as president. I mean, if you dont do anything you cant get people mad, right? I believe it was the democrats who just recently wanted to have Saddam acquitted of all charged? They said we went to war on false pretenses so they said any charges against him should be dropped. Cmon, isnt that just screaming "I hate America"?

Anyways, Jake is right. Lets get off the subject of politics before this thread gets shut down.

Three T":uiavv2hv said:
msscamp,
Numbers still look pretty good even though the media trys to scare everybody into not spending. On a personal note business up 27% (largest increase since 1989 even with these killer fuel prices) and the cattle profits are at an all time high also. Just my thoughts.

I'm happy for you! :D Enjoy it while it lasts.

Just a reminder that politics is not allowed on the Cattle Today message boards.

Latest posts