Bush / Kerry on guns?

Help Support CattleToday:

monkeywerkz

Reaction score
So, how does Kerry feel about gun control and gun rights? How does Bush feel about the same issues?

I can imagine how each feels, but have they made any comments or shared their views on the subject? This issue is a big one for me, and I imagine it would be for nearly everyone else on this board.

- Richard

I haven't heard any recent comments from Pres. Bush, but from any comments
that he has made in the past he is not in favor of any government gun control. We havn't heard much about gun control since he has been elected President.

One of the few floor votes that the hard-working Senator Kerry has showed up for this year involved teaming up with Kennedy, Schumer, Feinstein, and the band of liberal stooges on gun control.

If Kerry were to be elected, I think you can expect more Janet Reno and Sarah Brady type gun policy. Check out this link for more info:

Kerry on Gun Control

If kerry gets elected, I will have nothing to do from Thankesgiving thru the statr of calving season. Will have to close up my taxidermy shop cause there will be too many restrictions on the hunters. And I don't like to do the ones that haven't been properly tagged in!

No freeman shall ever be debarred the use of arms.
Thomas Jefferson: Draft Virginia Constitution, 1776

I think Kerry and all of the other Democrat politicians are keeping a low profile on the issue of our Second Amendment Rights and the issues of gun control. They're probably hoping their views will sneak in to be energized after they are elected (God forbid).

As a Second Amendment participant and owner of several guns, as well as an active NRA member, all of our votes count! Join the NRA if you haven't already. Talk your rights at the coffee shop! All of us sane people know that there is a positive correlation between increased gun control and restriction and the increase in violent crime.

Do more target practice--most criminals and wanabee hoods are too stressed out to aim correctly. If you are ever unfortunate to be involved in a deadly confrontation, you want to keep a cool head, steady hand, and remember...the objective in such events is to "reduce the threat." The "playing field" should always have equal sides, right? As free Americans, we have the constitutional right to protect our Self, Family, Home, and Property.

Also, support your local and State Sheriff's Association...they're on OUR side!

dun":157jqgea said:
Edwards is no better on gun control

dun

Quite possibly the reason Al Gore lost West Viriginia in the last race. VERY seldom does a Dem lose WV, but those hillbillies said no way to gun control.

D.R. Cattle":1j7b9lq8 said:
dun":1j7b9lq8 said:
Edwards is no better on gun control

dun

Quite possibly the reason Al Gore lost West Viriginia in the last race. VERY seldom does a Dem lose WV, but those hillbillies said no way to gun control.

Not to mention that the jackleg couldn't even carry his own "home" state, the venerable state of Tennessee. Those good folks like their guns and don't like anybody trying to take them away. That, along with just about every other issue, caused him to not pass the sniff test at "home." They had the good sense to not recognize him as one of their own.

Craig-TX

Latest posts