Bush Hog

Help Support CattleToday:

4wd can make a difference but its far from a guarantee. This last year we had to use the 4wd to feed with. The 2wd just wouldn't make it. From watching the used tractor market it seems your options become fewer or more pricey by adding the 4wd.

I believe Bush hog the Co went out of business in 09 at least they close the plant in tn.
Brush hogs went up in price when everything went to hell a few years back (price of metal).
No body lower their price when metal prices came back down. Corporate greed !
I been watching for a good 6' .

skyeagle":3n0xjwxs said:
I believe Bush hog the Co went out of business in 09 at least they close the plant in tn.
Brush hogs went up in price when everything went to be nice a few years back (price of metal).

Geez You are lucky !
I just happen to have one for sale , no worry about overpriced steel , you can have it at its old value ,what there is of it left $1000 all up is all I ask, but you will have to patch and paint yourself .

http://ranchers.net/photopost/showgalle ... puser=3359
http://ranchers.net/photopost/showgalle ... puser=3358

skyeagle":1vw7mizq said:
Brush hogs went up in price when everything went to be nice a few years back (price of metal).

Geez You are lucky !
I just happen to have one for sale , no worry about overpriced steel , you can have it at its old value ,what there is of it left , $1000 all up is all I ask , but you will have to patch and paint yourself . Come to think of it , for another $4000 I´ll toss in the tractor too!

Thanks for heads up on Photos vet

tytower":1tp4igjk said:
skyeagle":1tp4igjk said:

Geez You are lucky !
I just happen to have one for sale , no worry about overpriced steel , you can have it at its old value ,what there is of it left , $1000 all up is all I ask , but you will have to patch and paint yourself . Come to think of it , for another $4000 I´ll toss in the tractor too!

Mine has looked like that for so many years I thought that was the way it is supposed to be. :lol2:
Will you deliver for that price? :clap:

Latest posts