Bush Hog UTVs

Help Support CattleToday:

NLCC

Reaction score
Anybody here have one. Just looking at a new 4400 HD . Also looking At a Gator XUV

Brute 23

Brute 23
CT Supporter
Reaction score
I did not see a price on the Bush Hog but the Gators are almost exactly like a Mule.. but alot more expencive.

Unless the Bush Hog is $5k or less... you are better off with a Mule there also.

OP
NLCC

NLCC

Reaction score
Thanks Brute 23

A bush hog is about 3500 difference to a gator. Have to check out a mule

rusty

Reaction score
Played on one at a demo day for bushhog wasn't impressed.Pretty much have a lawnmotor motor not much speed or power.I did enter to win one figured if won i'd sell it to make down payment on rhino.

OP
NLCC

NLCC

Reaction score
rusty":3auncatm said:
Played on one at a demo day for bushhog wasn't impressed.Pretty much have a lawnmotor motor not much speed or power.I did enter to win one figured if won i'd sell it to make down payment on rhino.

Rusty was that with a Honda motor Or Briggs & stratton?

AngusLimoX

Reaction score
We got ours last June. I think it is the TH440? Honda engine.

Honda engine never missed a beat all winter, started right up at minus 30.

Electric 4 wheel drive seems to work really slick. My tractor was down for a few days so I hauled round bales behind the hog - just hooked a chain on them and went. No problem in about 8 inches of snow.

That dump box will hold more firewood than you would think.

If you check the videos on their website you will see the best feature on them - suspension. The thing soaks up shock on rough land really well.

Good luck with your purchase.

rusty

Reaction score
I think it was Honda.I didn't mean to sound to negative but if you ever been on a rhino the bush hog doesn't compare.The suspension is pretty good they had laid down 4 by 4's to drive over so when they let me go by myself I hit them as fast as it would go and was impressed with the ride over them.Also the 4 wheel drive puts the power to the tire/tires that needs it.Still wouldn't buy one .