Bush and his short term memory loss?

Help Support CattleToday:

A

Anonymous

Is this a repeat of the Reagan years? Or is he simply shedding himself from the questions (and the truth!). The only thing he got correct was the issue about bin Laden...he does need to be gone...we could do that if we had more troops in Afghanistan (how about divert the current troops in Iraq and transfer them to Aghanistan....hey! What a great idea!). King George sounds like a wonderful President for the Republic of Texas...an half retard scum who likes wars for no reason but just to use his toys from Ft. Hood...all traits of a king.
BTW, Texas does have an Army.......its in Fort Hood. I should know this because I've been to Fort Hood!
Goodluck y'all...
http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u ... mistakes_4

Oregonian said:
Is this a repeat of the Reagan years? Or is he simply shedding himself from the questions (and the truth!). The only thing he got correct was the issue about bin Laden...he does need to be gone...we could do that if we had more troops in Afghanistan (how about divert the current troops in Iraq and transfer them to Aghanistan....hey! What a great idea!). King George sounds like a wonderful President for the Republic of Texas...an half retard scum who likes wars for no reason but just to use his toys from Ft. Hood...all traits of a king.
BTW, Texas does have an Army.......its in Fort Hood. I should know this because I've been to Fort Hood!
Goodluck y'all...
http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u ... mistakes_4

The reasons to go to Iraq were summed up in his speech moron. You sure you're not from San Francisco?

:lol: hitler used a false reason to invade poland....hence ww-2 started. bush used a false reason ...weapons of mass destruction...to invade iraq...dont follow the bush regime like so many missguided germans followed hitler!!! now do you see the parllel? :roll:

Oregonian,

You seemed to be forgetting your history!! Do you not remember high interest rates under Jimmy Carter, do you not remember high inflation rate under Jimmy Carter. I remember the American hostages the Iranians were holding. How long did Jimmy Carter negotiate with Iran to get them back? Reagan got them back home! Reagan took care of all these problems.

You said that President Bush is "an half retard scum who likes wars for no reason but just to use his toys from Ft. Hood...all traits of a king." Have you also forgotten the 3,000 American citizens that were killed on September 11!! Is that not a good reason to declare war on terrorists? Do you want Bush to apologize for what the terrorists did? The terrorists killed our citizens not the President.

k bar b ranch said:
:lol: hitler used a false reason to invade poland....hence ww-2 started. bush used a false reason ...weapons of mass destruction...to invade iraq...dont follow the bush regime like so many missguided germans followed hitler!!! now do you see the parllel? :roll:

So I guess Bush went to Iraq to add their lands to ours and send all the Iraqis to the gas chamber? Or did Hitler go to Poland to free them from a dictatorial terrorist government? I guess the 100,000 dead Iraqi's in mass graves (still being uncovered) proves Saddam didn't have WMD's? Are you people blinded by the light?

Perry":6ia4751h said:
Oregonian,

You seemed to be forgetting your history!! Do you not remember high interest rates under Jimmy Carter, do you not remember high inflation rate under Jimmy Carter. I remember the American hostages the Iranians were holding. How long did Jimmy Carter negotiate with Iran to get them back? Reagan got them back home! Reagan took care of all these problems.

You said that President Bush is "an half retard scum who likes wars for no reason but just to use his toys from Ft. Hood...all traits of a king." Have you also forgotten the 3,000 American citizens that were killed on September 11!! Is that not a good reason to declare war on terrorists? Do you want Bush to apologize for what the terrorists did? The terrorists killed our citizens not the President.

AL Queda = Terrorists

Iraq does not = Terrorists

those 100,000 were mostly killed in the late 80's when daddy was pres. and our ally was iraq against iran. when someone shows me wmd i will recant my position.

Blind faith is a better definition. Ignorance is more like a dumb college kid that rants and raves all the time insulting less knowledgable people.

D.R. Cattle":3vwzxiqv said:
Faith is the key word. If you can see it (not blind) you don't need faith.

I guess you gotta have something to hope for when the facts don't back up the claims??

For the sake of you and the others I hope they find them. Personally I could care less if they find them or not. It never was an issue to me. I wanted that Hussein bastard locked up either way. Bin Laden will get snagged pretty soon and they can be booty buddies in prison together. Who knows it may open up a greater export market for US beef?

D.R. Cattle":udumnmq9 said:
For the sake of you and the others I hope they find them. Personally I could care less if they find them or not. It never was an issue to me. I wanted that Hussein bastard locked up either way. Bin Laden will get snagged pretty soon and they can be booty buddies in prison together. Who knows it may open up a greater export market for US beef?

Your wrong, For the sake of Yourself and getting Bush elected you hope they find the weapons before election day. If they did find them I wouldn't vote for him anyway, lying about WMD's is only one of a string of problems I have with Dub-Ya

hindu's worship and refrain from beef. musslims dont worship but refrain from beef. thats only the one that are very religious. i brake a few rules in my faith, eating beef and drinking a col;d beer are not any of them!! man this topic is hot~~!!!!!!!!1 who started this #!@$#@$ ?

BLACKPOWER said:
D.R. Cattle said:

Your wrong, For the sake of Yourself and getting Bush elected you hope they find the weapons before election day. If they did find them I wouldn't vote for him anyway, lying about WMD's is only one of a string of problems I have with Dub-Ya

You better hope a more dignified candidate than Kerry arises out of the clear blue. If he gets elected I'll be in a state of depression/embarassment for four years. Provided he fullfills the entire term. "Blind faith" just isn't going to carry me through that one.