Burial

Help Support CattleToday:

This is interesting,,, I think,,,, well I'm really not sure????

Tell me about the ghost stories please.

I don't have any personal experiences, but I used to work with a young man who said he walked across a cemetery one summer, and was cold the whole time he was on it. He warmed up again immediately when he got to the other side.

Decades ago I worked for an old gentleman who I don't believe would lie to me. He said that one of his daughters had been living in an old house, and that she woke up in the middle of the night to see a ghostly man and woman come into the room from one wall, walk across the room, and back out through the opposite wall. They were dressed in clothes from around the time the house was built. She said on the third night the woman was crying, and just before exiting the room she looked back at the lady and beckoned her to follow. The next day when she was at work the house burned down.

I saw a young guy standing in our yard, he had on a tshirt jeans was looking at me even though he didn't have an actual face. He didn't have any feet just looked at me than floated out the driveway. This had been back in 2012. I told my husband he thought I was nuts. I saw the same guy again a different day in the driveway same kind of thing he float on out the driveway. Clear as could be I could tell he was a young guy late teens early 20s.
Years before this I kept hearing what sounded like a radio or t.v. very softly was on somewhere in the house sometimes yet nothing would be on.
Years later one of our neighbors told us this story about a 20 something year old boy getting murder down the road here. This boy and a man got in to a fight at a party. The boy took off walking the man ran him over, kept running him over, backing up pulling up backing up pulling up, no clue how many times. Than threw his body off in the creek here months later a farmer on the other side the road found the body. Lucky it was him and not me I'd had the big one died on the spot. I never heard this story before this. I asked a girl that is kin to the guy about it, she said yea he supposedly is a ghost people have talked about seeing him for years.
A few weeks or so ago my daughter kept saying there was a guy in the house. Remind you she is 4. We looked nobody anywhere. I believe she seeing the guy.
Than the other day she told my husband when they were bulldozing. Daddy 2 people died over there. An old man and old women. Grandpa and grandma. Have no clue why a child would say something like that. Not sure if she see stuff or what. I do know this used to be a family farm all the families lived here together before the great depression. During the great depression they had to divide it and sell some. It's very possible 2 people died there like she said. Just random for a child to come up with. Made me wonder of there would be unmarked graves we didn't know about.

I was told by a friend a few years ago that she knew of a young boy who had been very sick in the hospital, and his family and the doctors were concerned he wasn't going to make it. He did recover, and some time later saw a picture for the first time of a bearded man. The boy said that man had visited him in the hospital when no one else was there and told him he was going to be okay. That picture was of his grandfather, who had died before the boy was born.

It is interesting how these ghost experiences work. Personally, I enjoy hearing ghost stories; however, I have never once thought I saw a ghost or had an eerie experience, nor has any of my close friends or family. I've went to a couple of old houses and cemeteries in my neck of the woods that are supposed to be haunted, but I didn't encounter anything while i was there. I've never experienced anything that makes me a believer.

I saw a young guy standing in our yard, he had on a tshirt jeans was looking at me even though he didn't have an actual face. He didn't have any feet just looked at me than floated out the driveway. This had been back in 2012. I told my husband he thought I was nuts. I saw the same guy again a different day in the driveway same kind of thing he float on out the driveway. Clear as could be I could tell he was a young guy late teens early 20s.
Years before this I kept hearing what sounded like a radio or t.v. very softly was on somewhere in the house sometimes yet nothing would be on.
Years later one of our neighbors told us this story about a 20 something year old boy getting murder down the road here. This boy and a man got in to a fight at a party. The boy took off walking the man ran him over, kept running him over, backing up pulling up backing up pulling up, no clue how many times. Than threw his body off in the creek here months later a farmer on the other side the road found the body. Lucky it was him and not me I'd had the big one died on the spot. I never heard this story before this. I asked a girl that is kin to the guy about it, she said yea he supposedly is a ghost people have talked about seeing him for years.
A few weeks or so ago my daughter kept saying there was a guy in the house. Remind you she is 4. We looked nobody anywhere. I believe she seeing the guy.
Than the other day she told my husband when they were bulldozing. Daddy 2 people died over there. An old man and old women. Grandpa and grandma. Have no clue why a child would say something like that. Not sure if she see stuff or what. I do know this used to be a family farm all the families lived here together before the great depression. During the great depression they had to divide it and sell some. It's very possible 2 people died there like she said. Just random for a child to come up with. Made me wonder of there would be unmarked graves we didn't know about.
As I wrote, I've never experienced a ghostly encounter, but if I had all your experiences I'd probably sell the farm and move once I changed underwear.

As I wrote, I've never experienced a ghostly encounter, but if I had all your experiences I'd probably sell the farm and move once I changed underwear.

😆 Why sell? Nobody here wears any under pants thats a waste of money. Hahaha
Not everyone can see spirits or ghost.

😆 Why sell? Nobody here wears any under pants thats a waste of money. Hahaha
Not everyone can see spirits or ghost.
Is that it? I've always found it interesting that people rarely mention ghostly encounters, but if the subject comes up, a lot of people have endless stories. On the other hand, I'm 53 and never heard or saw anything that I thought was supernatural. Never even came close.

Is that it? I've always found it interesting that people rarely mention ghostly encounters, but if the subject comes up, a lot of people have endless stories. On the other hand, I'm 53 and never heard or saw anything that I thought was supernatural. Never even came close.

Thats what I've been told.

Have ya'll ever heard or read anything about mirrors. My sister sent me this story about mirrors one time needless to say I didn't get a few sentences closed that quick. I'm sure you can Google it. I used to love old antique mirrors or big decorations mirrors like old style looking. After reading a few sentences how spirits or people that have pass on travel threw mirrors I'm over here freaking out. I won't look at them at night when I go to the restroom to creeped out thinking I'll see something other than myself now. I'm being serious that story had me so creeped out.

I've never had any kind of encounter that I'd attribute to a ghost, but did have something odd happen a few years ago that maybe wasn't supernatural but I don't have another explanation. I was just about to leave a place where I had a side job feeding animals on the weekend and go home, when it was like something told me I should go check the cows at my rent pasture on FM 362. There wasn't any good reason for it, because I had just been there a day or so before, but I went. I got to the gate that opened off the county road, and could see the cows on the other side of the pasture. Everything looked okay, and I was about to back out of the road and go home when, again, it was like something was telling me to drive over there. Someone had driven through the fence and left again, leaving a big hole in the fence that the cows hadn't found yet, but they were right there by it, and probably would have been on the road in less than an hour if I hadn't gone there and found it.

Divine intervention? It seems like a minor issue for that, but on the other hand, if the cows got out someone could have very easily gotten killed.

Tell me about the ghost stories please.
My wife knew a lady at work who had two ghost/spirits living at her house. One of them was her daughter's boyfriend who was killed in a car wreck after he left her house one night. I don't know if she knew the identity of the other one or not. A good while later the lady moved and I don't know if the ghost/spirits moved or not. The lady didn't like to talk about it, although she would talk a little to my wife.

II had a girl working for me one time who got to playing with a ouija board. I told her not to mess with it that she might call something up she didn't want. She laughed and thought it was funny. I came in one day and she was standing there white as a sheet. I asked what happened and she said she looked out the window and a face was looking back at her. It had no body -just a head/face. I couldn't help but say, I told you not to fool with that thing. This time she did not think it was funny. That ended her playing with the ouija board.

My wife knew a lady at work who had two ghost/spirits living at her house. One of them was her daughter's boyfriend who was killed in a car wreck after he left her house one night. I don't know if she knew the identity of the other one or not. A good while later the lady moved and I don't know if the ghost/spirits moved or not. The lady didn't like to talk about it, although she would talk a little to my wife.

II had a girl working for me one time who got to playing with a ouija board. I told her not to mess with it that she might call something up she didn't want. She laughed and thought it was funny. I came in one day and she was standing there white as a sheet. I asked what happened and she said she looked out the window and a face was looking back at her. It had no body -just a head/face. I couldn't help but say, I told you not to fool with that thing. This time she did not think it was funny. That ended her playing with the ouija board.

My sister told me one time she saw a face of man at my maw's house looking in the window. The window this face supposedly was in 10 feet off the ground. Unless the man was packing a ladder, real tall, or something that's strange.
My ex told me he saw a man ghost at my Maws house. He was outside smoking ran inside with goosebumps. 🤷🏽‍♀️ I don't know what anybody else sees or saw, I can only say what I have saw.

My dad always told me to never mess with an ouija board. I never would as it's not something I'm interested in. But he said two of his girl cousins were mucking around with one and one day they came running out the house white as ghosts and screaming their heads off. Dad couldn't make sense of what they were saying they saw or heard but he said they were freaked out good and proper.

Latest posts