Burial

Help Support CattleToday:

slick4591

Reaction score
I'm living in the house my wife was raised in since birth. When we married in '99 I moved here because my small home was not large enough for the four of us. I'm not sure that I can describe this correctly, but when I was in the living room recliner I would see a shadow that would cross the bedroom door. It didn't extend all the way against the wall, but always left to right just inside the door. Same shadow, same direction ever time. When I was in bed looking towards my recliner I would see it moving behind my recliner from right to left and again, same shadow, same direction every time.

I came to know it as Pinkie's ghost because that was her dad's name. Of course, she never saw it and said I was a little nuts, but when she died so did Pinkie's ghost. I have not seen it since. I'm not a believer, but this went on for close to 21 years.

herofan

Reaction score
My dad always told me to never mess with an ouija board. I never would as it's not something I'm interested in. But he said two of his girl cousins were mucking around with one and one day they came running out the house white as ghosts and screaming their heads off. Dad couldn't make sense of what they were saying they saw or heard but he said they were freaked out good and proper.
What distinguishes a real ouija boards from a game piece? Do the real ones have to be obtained from the creepy man in town? I’m assuming the ones you want to avoid aren’t the ones made by Hasbro at Wal-Mart.

greybeard

Reaction score
I live 20 minutes from Point Pleasant and they even have a Mothman “Museum.” He gets blamed for everything around here. Some even think he had something to do with the Silver Bridge that collapsed over the Ohio River killing 46 people.
I had never heard of Mothman until I was listening to Art Bell repeats late one night about 5 years ago.

greybeard

Reaction score
What distinguishes a real ouija boards from a game piece? Do the real ones have to be obtained from the creepy man in town? I’m assuming the ones you want to avoid aren’t the ones made by Hasbro at Wal-Mart.
Abstain from all appearance of evil.
1 Thessalonians 5:22

Redgully

Reaction score
Wouldn't have a clue, never seen one in my life. I think it's probably more to do with the size of the candles and how far you can roll your eyes back in your head.

herofan

Reaction score
Wouldn't have a clue, never seen one in my life. I think it's probably more to do with the size of the candles and how far you can roll your eyes back in your head.
I’ve never seen one other than in movies either. I’m sure my grandparents would have had no idea what one was, and I’m not sure my parents would. I honestly didn’t know that some believed they actually had powers until I was a grown man. I just didn’t grow up around people who were into ghostly things.

Last edited:

FarmerShell

Reaction score
What do ya'll think that is?
My sister-in-law was hiking with my husband and her cousin. They were taking pictures, she took this picture of the lady... I chopped the lady out of the picture this was in the back ground behind her. After the picture was taking the lady had a massive heart attack and passed away. Is that the grim reaper?? Seriously the shadow has a shadow!!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210928-073856_Message+.jpg
    Screenshot_20210928-073856_Message+.jpg
    281.3 KB · Views: 20

FarmerShell

Reaction score
Let me clear that up it was my sister in law and the lady. Which is my husband and sister in laws cousin. My husband wasn't there.

puzzled in oregon

CT Supporter
CT Supporter
Reaction score
I’m not trying to be disrespectful, I know it‘s not appropriate and it’s probably more the way the story is told but I can’t stop laughing.
A Tailgate Service sounds good to me. Laughter is good for the soul.

Latest posts