bunk feeder ideas

Help Support CattleToday:

plbcattle

Reaction score
I love this board for all the ideas that are kicked around. the advice is very informative. I used concrete feed bunks at my old farm. I just bought a new place and moving them was out of the question. I refuse to pay almost $1000 for (9) 10"($100 each) bunk feeders. all it is is plastic and an aluminum frame. I know there are some of you who have ideas on making some easy bunk feeders. thanks

plbcattle":32avao35 said:
I love this board for all the ideas that are kicked around. the advice is very informative. I used concrete feed bunks at my old farm. I just bought a new place and moving them was out of the question. I refuse to pay almost $1000 for (9) 10"($100 each) bunk feeders. all it is is plastic and an aluminum frame. I know there are some of you who have ideas on making some easy bunk feeders. thanks

I paid 70 bucks each for my concrete feeds .

I would replace the concrete bunks.. you'll never find anything that lasts as long. We've had all the others.. rubbermaid, metal, pipe, etc. etc. Four years ago we bought a load of the concrete feeders and water troughs, and they are wonderful! They ran $125 a piece.. and will last longer than I will!

Latest posts