Bundy mistrial?

Help Support CattleToday:

Well, you don't have to pay your taxes anymore. Just call a militia and you'll be fine.

Bestoutwest":3ncvuc3i said:
Well, you don't have to pay your taxes anymore. Just call a militia and you'll be fine.
Is that not the way this country came to be?

dun":1qj7d76t said:
Doesn;t mean squat. New trial begins in february.

Might not. The judge is hearing a motion to drop the whole thing in January. Sounds like the government did a poor job. Having your place surrounded by government snipers before all this started sure helps the Bundy case.

zirlottkim":8je09k2q said:
Bestoutwest":8je09k2q said:
Is that not the way this country came to be?
Yep, as I said in another thread...The Concord/Lexington Minutemen and Boston Tea Party participants and planners were the anarchists of the day.

Exposes government's view of our court system as something to manipulate to get their way without regard for justice.
Citing prosecutor misconduct for withholding evidence/facts is a big deal.

How are taxes and grazing rights fee's related in this situation ?

You might want to do a little research on the the creation of the bureau of land management back then and it's intent.
To what what it has evolved into today.

Old saying
Give a foot and they take a mile.

I'm glad they are finally out. Will there be arrests for the DA, or FBI agents that lied? Dobtful. I read last year that Cliven Bundy was being held in solitary confinement 23 hrs per day. Sure seems all govt agencies involved had it out for these people from way back. I hope they(the agents) are brought to justice. I wonder what shape their ranch is in after all this.

Son of Butch":1mfvjev4 said:
kickinbull":1mfvjev4 said:
True Grit Farms":1mfvjev4 said:
What does this mean going forward good, bad or otherwise?
how many times can someone be tried for same thing?
Until a jury reaches a verdict.
Or until the judge dismisses the charges with prejudice. It's that "with prejudice" deal that's says they can;t be retried on those charges. If they are dismissed "without prejudice" it means the charges can be refiled.

Latest posts