Bulls Out

Help Support CattleToday:

I luv herfrds

Reaction score
Put the bulls out this morning. Good thing we did it has been raining off and on since noon.

Cows waiting
IMG_6412.jpg

Unloading
IMG_6415.jpg

Heading out
IMG_6416.jpg

IMG_6417.jpg

IMG_6425.jpg

Steer calf
IMG_6424.jpg

Heifer calf
IMG_6426.jpg

The thing I notice the most is the brand. Our cattle are branded on the near side top of rump. Unless they have had too many owners and then you might have to go to the off side top of rump.

Suzie Q":2oh2alkw said:
The thing I notice the most is the brand. Our cattle are branded on the near side top of rump. Unless they have had too many owners and then you might have to go to the off side top of rump.
In Oklahoma we have registered brands. Mine is front left shoulder.

That is hubby's registered brand it is on the right rib. Daughters is on the right rib also. Son's is on the left shoulder.

In that third picture below "heading out" they were each after a different hot cow.

ILH the cow in the first pic with her behind to you looks like a very good cow. Do you have pics of her?

My bull will go out soon. probably next weekend

I cannot see her tag so hopefully if it dries out some this week I will try to figure out which cow it is for you JHH. I can tell it is a blue tag so that is one of hubby's cows. Son's has red tags and daughters are white tags, figured that it the easiest way to keep track of them.

those bulls will be running theirselves to death chasing the cows in heat.how long did you hold them out.

Latest posts