Bulls in working clothes

Help Support CattleToday:

S&S Farms

Reaction score
Here are a few of our herd sires they were all raised on our place. Working at our place, been covering cows for about 60 days. Will becoming home in a couple of weeks.

A 4 year old

3 year old out of Reality, would not stand for his pic.

A 18 month old Reality son.

same bull

18 month old out of Sergent bull.

Same bull from behind He takes after his sire was the first yealing I raised to go over 40 cm at semen check. He was 41.5cm

A 4 year old shouldn't get petered out that badly. Are you sure he is healthy and getting the job done?

S&S Farms":1nlengnm said:
Here are a few of our herd sires they were all raised on our place. Working at our place, been covering cows for about 60 days. Will becoming home in a couple of weeks.

A 4 year old

3 year old out of Reality, would not stand for his pic.

A 18 month old Reality son.

same bull

18 month old out of Sergent bull.

Same bull from behind He takes after his sire was the first yealing I raised to go over 40 cm at semen check. He was 41.5cm

Nice to see that no one has harvested the "hemp" in the second to last picture. Perhaps we now know how you are able to breed cattle that are sooooo laid back, Dude. :lol2:

Julian":3txfry5o said:
Nice to see that no one has harvested the "hemp" in the second to last picture. Perhaps we now know how you are able to breed cattle that are sooooo laid back, Dude. :lol2:

You have to make money some how. My guess is he is getting it fertilized :D

Latest posts