Bulls Are Home

Help Support CattleToday:

George H'76 called me the day this thread went up and the hoof comments started. He was surprised because he had posted pics of these bulls before and no one said anything about their feet.
As for our vet we have always told him that if he saw something we should be concerned about to go a head and say it, it would not offend us because we would always rather learn then be in the dark of a possible problem.

Ken my feelings are not hurt. Every person is allowed their own opinion but like I stated before but everyone seems to be ignoring is, I know this ground and what it will do to those feet.
Do I want to go ahead and call in a hoof trimmer and risk laming our bulls or just leave them alone?
I am leaving them alone.
Like I stated before my Jersey milk cow had long toes on her by keeping her in the corral until we turned her out in a small pasture. What happened? The hooves were worn down.
So like I said before and I am saying again lets take another look at the end of the breeding season.

Alan yes us women do stick together.

There are several ladies on this forum who "call 'em a they see 'em" without regard to gender or agendas, Chippie comes to mind but there are others.

I hope your bulls do a great job for you. After a few months walking on your emory board soil you can post pics of them again and have the last laugh on the topic.

TennesseeTuxedo":2a0a57nt said:
There are several ladies on this forum who "call 'em a they see 'em" without regard to gender or agendas, Chippie comes to mind but there are others.

I hope your bulls do a great job for you. After a few months walking on your emory board soil you can post pics of them again and have the last laugh on the topic.

TT, I am going to say that the women here behave well and we men could take it as an example. Of course, we don't have to follow the example. That would be impossible. :D
I find chippie, Fire Sweep Ranch, Ruth, Jeanne, alisonb, Anne, chuckie, green eyes, cowgirl8, ILuvH and many others who have been here before me to be intelligent women of substance who can do things most women would not dream to do. I admire these strong, intelligent women. Top that off with the fact that they are all beautiful ladies.

inyati13":2abwarxe said:
TennesseeTuxedo":2abwarxe said:

TT, I am going to say that the women here behave well and we men could take it as an example. Of course, we don't have to follow the example. That would be impossible. :D
I find chippie, Fire Sweep Ranch, Ruth, Jeanne, alisonb, Anne, chuckie, green eyes, cowgirl8, ILuvH and many others who have been here before me to be intelligent women of substance who can do things most women would not dream to do. I admire these strong, intelligent women. Top that off with the fact that they are all beautiful ladies.
Very kind of you to say this Inyati. :D

branguscowgirl":1jlw3n7a said:
inyati13":1jlw3n7a said:
TennesseeTuxedo":1jlw3n7a said:

Very kind of you to say this Inyati. :D
:D Thank You!, excited i was included :D

Latest posts