bulldogging steers won't stop getting absess

Help Support CattleToday:

A

Anonymous

I have a heard of about 15 steers that we practice on for rodeos, and can't figure out why they keep getting these absess, on their necks and they won't go away. we do pop them,is that ok? if you have any suggestions reg: this please let me know asap<br> thank you<br>
<br>
<br><hr size=4 width=75%><p>

[email protected]

(User Above)":iounal0m said:
: I have a heard of about 15 steers that we practice on for rodeos, and can't figure out why they keep getting these absess, on their necks and they won't go away. we do pop them,is that ok? if you have any suggestions reg: this please let me know asap<br>: thank you<br>: <br>duh are you in there?Do you need to be hit between the eyes?What don't you understand abou the word VET<br>
<br>

[email protected]

(User Above)":1u6jrsvn said:
: : I have a heard of about 15 steers that we practice on for rodeos, and can't figure out why they keep getting these absess, on their necks and they won't go away. we do pop them,is that ok? if you have any suggestions reg: this please let me know asap<br>: : thank you<br>: : <br>: duh are you in there?Do you need to be hit between the eyes?What don't you understand abou the word VET<p>YES, I have heard of a vet. I take great care of our animals, I called the vet and they say that it could be from to many nitrates in the water,I wasn't sure if there could be anything else, so please don't be rude about it ok.<br> <p><p>
<br>

(User Above)":3ekgpugt said:
: : : I have a heard of about 15 steers that we practice on for rodeos, and can't figure out why they keep getting these absess, on their necks and they won't go away. we do pop them,is that ok? if you have any suggestions reg: this please let me know asap<br>: : : thank you<br>: : : <br>: : duh are you in there?Do you need to be hit between the eyes?What don't you understand abou the word VET<p>: YES, I have heard of a vet. I take great care of our animals, I called the vet and they say that it could be from to many nitrates in the water,I wasn't sure if there could be anything else, so please don't be rude about it ok.<br>: I am very glad you take care of your animals. Have your water checked for nitrates,nitrites@county ext office. <p>
<br>

[email protected]

Latest posts