Bullbuyer

Help Support CattleToday:

Crowderfarms

Reaction score
Wonder whatever happened to our cohort from W.V.? How bout Flatoy? Dang we nedd to organize us a Posse and find some of them folks that have really made these boards worth reading.

Hope nobody cut off the sunshine pipeline into WV!

Heard Flatoy and one of them "fellers" from TN eloped.

cfpinz":2su9ap02 said:

Now that was totally uncalled for! I don't go telling everyone about your affair with Bubba the ballet dancing Chip N Dale did I? If you continue with these hallucinations about me I might have to say something! :lol2:

flaboy":7qif1pz4 said:
cfpinz":7qif1pz4 said:

Now that was totally uncalled for! I don't go telling everyone about your affair with Bubba the ballet dancing Chip N Dale did I? If you continue with these hallucinations about me I might have to say something! :lol2:
allo me darlin' where ya been missed ya....
kissing.gif

chrisy":kp5beweu said:
allo me darlin' where ya been missed ya....
kissing.gif

Hey chrisy, hey Crowder. Me and old Bullbuyer been on a secret mission which I am unable to reveal at this time. We had to go undercovers. Needless to say we had lots of chicken fries and kept our toes in the sand.

The representative from the great state of FLO - RITA done went and spoked the truf!
We done went and got ourselves caught up in a high profile mission - tried recruitin' some fellers to hep us but none of them understood what chicken fingers wuz!
We is happy to report that our mission has been completed and our report is on it's way to the highest court in the land - Uncle Crowder's Friday Night Poker Game and Corn Squeezin' Party.
Hope they appreciate what we done went and did for 'em - we had to rush our mission so we could get back in time for Crowder's annual Holiday Poetry offerin'!

Latest posts