Bull with an attitude

Help Support CattleToday:

brokenmouth":1570qwlk said:
whatever you do make sure to sell tickets ahead of time it will help pay for repairs vet bills and medical or funeral expenses

Hell we could even sell refreshments 8) ... ought to be as much fun or more , as when they used to have wild cow milking contests at the local rodeo..sounds like down right entertaining. :lol: :lol:

On a serious note be careful...

Well, I guess this pretty redundant but I agree with the mob here. It just ain't worth the risk to me, I'd get him back to the sale barn ASAP! We're in a dangerous enough business as it is without invitin more trouble.Good luck..............george

Well, I just got finished reading the new posts and I do appreciate the advice and concern. I took it to heart after reading the first few the other day. You folks will be glad to know that I sold the bull for $1400 at lunch today. The auctioneer that sold him to me brought a buyer over today and the man paid me on the spot.

I quess a few people got stirred up at me for even buying the thing, but if I didn't know anything else about that bull, I DID know it was worth more than $900. This animal never did anything out of line with me, not to say maybe he wouldn't, but maybe his owner was the one meaner than a hornet![/b]

Rod":7s23egqo said:
Well, I just got finished reading the new posts and I do appreciate the advice and concern. I took it to heart after reading the first few the other day. You folks will be glad to know that I sold the bull for $1400 at lunch today. The auctioneer that sold him to me brought a buyer over today and the man paid me on the spot.

I quess a few people got stirred up at me for even buying the thing, but if I didn't know anything else about that bull, I DID know it was worth more than $900. This animal never did anything out of line with me, not to say maybe he wouldn't, but maybe his owner was the one meaner than a hornet![/b]

I hope you passed the word about his reputation!?.... :shock: :cboy:

Rod":1rhdbirn said:

Good for you, rod. At least it was a worthwhile venture and profitable , eh?

george

Rod":2ephxmr8 said:

Was the buyer going to breed him?

CopeMan":33hyzge2 said:
Rod":33hyzge2 said:

Cheap as I am I would buy a ticket to watch that :shock: :lol: :lol: :p ;-)

mwj":j00k3xfy said:

Cheap as I am I would buy a ticket to watch that :shock: :lol: :lol: :p ;-)[/quote]

:shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: They just thought he was mean before.

I believe I was told to hell with that idea. Glad everything worked out well. ;-)

Scotty

Latest posts