Bull sale

Help Support CattleToday:

Nice looking bulls. I wonder what they will sell for with the market down? Google says it is a five hour drive for me so I want be there as hauling him back would probably kill him this time of year.

jltrent":3uqaaekg said:
Nice looking bulls. I wonder what they will sell for with the market down? Google says it is a five hour drive for me so I want be there as hauling him back would probably kill him this time of year.

2 hours from me they will ship any bull you buy anywhere in the us for $250.00 they said it be worth it if you live any distance over a couple hours.. Those bulls normally bring a good bit of $ from friends that have attended told me. I also am wondering how market prices will affect the costs. If it were not deer season id go and watch but they are having another bull sale in April id like to go too.

Dogs and Cows":9f4h2eoz said:
Wow...nice...they are only an hour and a half from me...maybe I will go for the education.

Thanks Jules!

Tim

I will go to the one in the spring... Yes sir they sure do look good.

Dogs and Cows":325z8a95 said:
Wow...nice...they are only an hour and a half from me...maybe I will go for the education.

Thanks Jules!

Tim
The education is better if you pay the tuition, so buy a bull.

Im going with some friends of mine just to be a spectator. Im looking foward to it and sure ill learn alot. Tim if you decide to go pm me and let me know.

Nice bulls and they have a good reputation. You pay for the quality but that is how it should be I suppose. I already blew my wad a few weeks ago on a Double Vision son at another sale so I won't be buying. If I was smart enough to post pics. I would get all the pros opinions on him. I was surprised how strong prices were at that sale and others around for what cattle prices are. Bull sales are always a good time and educational.

you will have a hard time finding any better folks to deal with.

The Bennetts are aces...top to bottom....

good folks and good cattle.

I use to be on the test committee when they ran a state BCIA bull Test there...they were just Hereford breeders then.

Latest posts