Bull prospect

Help Support CattleToday:

Y'all can I say this that I'm very sorry I haven't been on here lately and I sent some guys to bring the cows cause I work in my time. AND those guys I paid didn't actually bring them to you! THEY BROUGHT THEM TO THE WRONG PEOPLE I FEEL HORRIBLE ILL TRY TO FIND OUT HOW to get those guys back over there when they told me the drive was gonna be long I was confused but I just said ok cause I was working sorry lazy m I will give you my next batch if your ok with that ? I'm still going to contact them and get them to see if we can get them back. The people that the guys dropped the cows off to had other cows and so they thought they were at the right spot so the gate was open and they dropped them off I contacted the guys and now I'm just waiting as I said before I'm so sorry @Lazy M I'll just give you my next batch due around may and April time. I'm mad that those guys did that. They should have been more careful! I will try my best to get them back for you lazy m sorry again.
No end to the fertilizer

Y'all can I say this that I'm very sorry I haven't been on here lately and I sent some guys to bring the cows cause I work in my time. AND those guys I paid didn't actually bring them to you! THEY BROUGHT THEM TO THE WRONG PEOPLE I FEEL HORRIBLE ILL TRY TO FIND OUT HOW to get those guys back over there when they told me the drive was gonna be long I was confused but I just said ok cause I was working sorry lazy m I will give you my next batch if your ok with that ? I'm still going to contact them and get them to see if we can get them back. The people that the guys dropped the cows off to had other cows and so they thought they were at the right spot so the gate was open and they dropped them off I contacted the guys and now I'm just waiting as I said before I'm so sorry @Lazy M I'll just give you my next batch due around may and April time. I'm mad that those guys did that. They should have been more careful! I will try my best to get them back for you lazy m sorry again.
Nah. It's just hard to find good help!

So, they just dropped off a load of cows in someone's pasture huh? I mean, is the address close to Lazy M's? Did anyone come out of the house and say "Hey, what are you doing turning cows lose in my pasture?" So, where are these cows now? Where are the guys and the trucks and trailers now? It has been 4 days since these cows got dumped at the wrong place....reckon anyone is feeding and watering them?

20210504_171238.jpg
Still kept his marbles and I sold his peers. I was going to keep him up and feed him for a while but decided I was too lazy and kicked him out with our fall herd. He won't have much to do unless any of those got missed. We'll see how he looks after the summer..

20210725_133412.jpg
Pretty close to a year old. He wouldn't hold still for a good picture. He's done pretty good on just grass and mineral the last 3 months. Many of the fall bred cows that he's with are starting to show so he'll be pulled to the bull lot in a week or so. If he passes a BSE, I'll let him run with some cows in Nov.

Latest posts