Bull prospect

Help Support CattleToday:

No he hasn't I took the wrong turn and it's way longer than expected so we had to stop to feed cattle and give em water sorry lazy m will have them to you by afternoon
How far of a drive is it from Riesel to KY? I bet with good weather, 5 hours tops??šŸ˜†

Nope still waiting.. starting to wonder if this may fall through..
Y'all can I say this that I'm very sorry I haven't been on here lately and I sent some guys to bring the cows cause I work in my time. AND those guys I paid didn't actually bring them to you! THEY BROUGHT THEM TO THE WRONG PEOPLE I FEEL HORRIBLE ILL TRY TO FIND OUT HOW to get those guys back over there when they told me the drive was gonna be long I was confused but I just said ok cause I was working sorry lazy m I will give you my next batch if your ok with that ? I'm still going to contact them and get them to see if we can get them back. The people that the guys dropped the cows off to had other cows and so they thought they were at the right spot so the gate was open and they dropped them off I contacted the guys and now I'm just waiting as I said before I'm so sorry @Lazy M I'll just give you my next batch due around may and April time. I'm mad that those guys did that. They should have been more careful! I will try my best to get them back for you lazy m sorry again.

Latest posts